GDT Buffalo Sabres @ Winnipeg Jets 8:00pm ET 11/16/2018

Doohickie

3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Dahlin collects the puck in the Sabres end, skates it into the Jets end, takes a shot that forces the Jets' goaltender to freeze the puck with a face off down there.  What the f*ck do you people want?  Does he have to put in a golden goal every shift?

He had a giveaway that resulted in an almost immediate SOG, but other then that he has looked very good  

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

He had a giveaway that resulted in an almost immediate SOG, but other then that he has looked very good  

It's hard to remember, but important we keep in mind this entire season that this is still an 18 year old High School kid.  

Patience for young padawan Jedi Sabre

4 minutes ago, Eleven said:

You know what, f*ck you.  I've had a rougher week than most.  I haven't bitched about it in complaint threads or whatever you inhabit.  I want to watch a hockey game and chat with reasonable people. I thought you had made it back to sanity, but you're off your meds again. 

I hope to see this kind of energy out of the Sabres for the rest of the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I hope to see this kind of energy out of the Sabres for the rest of the game. 

Really? You think they can't hit the net now?

8 minutes ago, Eleven said:

You know what, f*ck you.  I've had a rougher week than most.  I haven't bitched about it in complaint threads or whatever you inhabit.  I want to watch a hockey game and chat with reasonable people. I thought you had made it back to sanity, but you're off your meds again. 

You're embarrassing yourself. Again. It's been reported. You're like a crazy guy on a subway yelling at no one in particular and swinging at shadows.

4 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

You're embarrassing yourself. Again. It's been reported. You're like a crazy guy on a subway yelling at no one in particular and swinging at shadows.

I hope to see this kind of energy out of the Sabres for the remainder of this matchup. 

10 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Go for it.  I'll be happy to be banned because I stood up to a sad bully who can't act normal because the last time he got laid, the Doobie Brothers still were together. 

What you don't realize is that YOU'RE the problem.  You take up arms against everybody. 

It's not the rest of our faults that your life sucks, man.  And I truly wish it were better.  But your bullying on this board?  I'm done with it. EVERY YEAR, "Hi I'm the new PA!  I'm nice now!"  Until eight weeks into the season. Let the mods sort it out.  Or one day, when I'm less temperate than I am now, maybe you and I can sort it out.  

In any event, I've had a sh*ttier week than most ('cept Derrico) and I'm just going to watch the game without this board because even if I ignore your patheticness, it will be quoted and I'll have to see it.

Edited by Eleven
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.