Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WildCard

Practice Report: Thursday, 11-15-2018

Recommended Posts

What did Chi Chi do to deserve that fate? Tage did nothing to remove himself from 15th forward status. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not understand the continued mistreatment of Rodrigues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I do not understand the continued mistreatment of Rodrigues. 

It's blowing my mind. That 3rd line is going to get absolutely obliterated against Winnipeg 

At least Dahlin and Risto have finally switched on the powerplay units

Edited by WildCard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WildCard said:

It's blowing my mind. That 3rd line is going to get absolutely obliterated against Winnipeg 

At least Dahlin and Risto have finally switched on the powerplay units

It got caved in repeatedly against Tampa with ERod out there.  If memory serves me correctly, he was particularly bad.  Meh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Berglund gets healthy-scratched and then is on PP1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Berglund gets healthy-scratched and then is on PP1?

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WildCard said:

 

And this is why I think Housley can't be trusted. The weak link wasn't Erod it was Sobotka. Absolutely stupid. 

Edited by LGR4GM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears that Black aces of the roster are Elie and Thompson, while Berglund, Rodrigues, Larsson and Girgensons are the ones in danger of being sat out. Not sure why Sobotka is exempt from that group, but (until Pominville starts to fail) it does otherwise make sense.

I think ERod and his 0 goals are a tad overrated around here, but I can’t say he has ever been outplayed by Elie or Thompson.

Edited by dudacek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, inkman said:

What did Chi Chi do to deserve that fate? Tage did nothing to remove himself from 15th forward status. 

Erod is the red headed step child apparently. Can't wait for the line of Sobotka - Berglund - Pommers to be the giant plodding mess it will most assuredly be. Don't worry though, it won't Sobotka's fault, he's a vet and play defensively sound or something. 

Tage being in over Erod is mind numbingly idiotic. 

Just now, dudacek said:

It appears that Black aces of the roster are Elie and Thompson, while Berglund, Rodrigues, Larsson and Girgensons are ones in danger of being sat out. Not sure why Sobotka is exempt from that group, but (until Pominville starts to fail) it does otherwise make sense.

I think ERod and his 0 goals are a tad overrated around here, but I can’t say he has ever been outplayed by Elie or Thompson.

You know why Sobotka has more than 1 goal, Evan Rodrigues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sobotka's corsi is bad... not as bad as Tage but bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can live with Berglund coming in for ERod, but would rather see the checking line reunited and the bottom 2 lines look like:

TT-Sobotka-Pommer

Zemgus-Larsson-Berglund

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, inkman said:

What did Chi Chi do to deserve that fate?

Thanks to this, I will forever expect Rodriques to do a sword fight celebration with his stick each time he scores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shrader said:

Thanks to this, I will forever expect Rodriques to do a sword fight celebration with his stick each time he scores.

I will now forever pronounce his name this way:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone watch the Jets last night? they're pretty fast paced and very good. IMO, the Sabres need a huge effort and everyone will need to be on their A game for it to be respectable. We can't have a meh game like against TB and expect to win.

Edited by Marions Piazza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

I can live with Berglund coming in for ERod, but would rather see the checking line reunited and the bottom 2 lines look like:

TT-Sobotka-Pommer

Zemgus-Larsson-Berglund

So Tage on his off wing, the Sobotka center experiment again, and a 4th line without a RHS. That doesn't feel like a recipe for success to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

So Tage on his off wing, the Sobotka center experiment again, and a 4th line without a RHS. That doesn't feel like a recipe for success to me. 

Tage is a right handed shot

Edited by WildCard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WildCard said:

Tage is right handed

... and a line of TT - Sobotka - Pommers would see Tage on which line and playing which side? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LGR4GM said:

... and a line of TT - Sobotka - Pommers would see Tage on which line and playing which side? 

Yeah I didn't read nfreeman's post honestly. Thought you were responding to the current lines in practice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you know what WILD! 😋

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bedbaac65634d6e2e

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David Spade and the actress (don't know her name) trying so hard not to laugh during that is what makes that skit so good 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WildCard said:

David Spade and the actress (don't know her name) trying so hard not to laugh during that is what makes that skit so good 😄

I think it is Christina Applegate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LGR4GM said:

I think it is Christina Applegate. 

Believe you're right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

So Tage on his off wing, the Sobotka center experiment again, and a 4th line without a RHS. That doesn't feel like a recipe for success to me.  

OK -- what's your suggestion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×