GDT Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 7:30pm ET 11/8/18

Andrew Amerk

13 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

If Eichel were to come alive...

Great set-up on the last one..

11 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

That line strikes again...Eichel/Pominville/Skinner might be the best line we have had in many years...

Could be the best offensive line int he NHL right now. 

16 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Dude. Sam was still shooting the puck over the glass when you posted this. Can you please pause your stream for thirty seconds 

16 minutes ago, Beer said:

Damn you Brawndo

This is the one last  thing I can beat you young whipper snappers at, don’t take that away from me 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

I'm the last 24 hours you have agreed with Eleven on food and Pi on hockey. What in the world is grad school doing to you? 

Oh I don't hate the high-scoring nature - but we're getting bounces and they're absolutely ramming the play down our throats (though since the kill it's been better). I'd prefer these games to feel more even because when they don't my heartburn wakes up!!

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

This is the one last  thing I can beat you young whipper snappers at, don’t take that away from me 

I'm just playin, it's my own problem. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.