Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im....

Cheers all, 

Well, the Amerks are in Buffalo (though almost none of us can watch the game), so you could start a game day thread for that if you REALLY wanted to start a GDT to commemorate the occassion. ;)

15 hours ago, MODO Hockey said:

The day i sat down at this forum and joined this family

I wanted to do a epic GDT but since the game is tomorrow it would be stupid
So ill just say this instead,

Im 
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im....

Cheers all, 

When you heading back over to see the sabres again modo? or better still they head over to Europe again.

2 hours ago, darksabre said:

MODO, you showed up here during some of the darkest days. It's incredible that anyone, especially someone with no geographical connection to the team, would do such a thing. But you did. And I have mad respect. 

We needed you man. 

Don't forget me. Although I went to see us in new Jersey. Took me 22 years but I did it and will do it again. Loved every minute and love this team more than any other in sport. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Sabre1974 said:

Don't forget me. Although I went to see us in new Jersey. Took me 22 years but I did it and will do it again. Loved every minute and love this team more than any other in sport. 

We have to plan another meetup for the next time you're able to get over here in Buffalo. 

Maybe that's what this next one is? If not make sure you keep SS updated!

4 hours ago, darksabre said:

MODO, you showed up here during some of the darkest days. It's incredible that anyone, especially someone with no geographical connection to the team, would do such a thing. But you did. And I have mad respect. 

We needed you man. 

"Here we go now, here we go now here we go now here we go now" 

Good memories tend to stick around, u for sure will.

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm still eyeing a date to fly to sweeden to enjoy phat phannies with the main man MODO! 

Like I said.. if the Sabres are playing in Stockholm next year..... it might be time to visit them.. there.

6 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Why did you first come here Modo? It was something to do with Ullmark and Olofsson and Possler playing for MODO correct? 

Well yea, there is a old post about it but pretty much it started with Linus leaving for Buffalo and i that never have had
any favour team in NHL, eventhough the great players that has been produced for NHL comin from our home town team i just kind of kept track
of the players instead of a team, until Buffalo and Linus came along then that is.

I'd say the biggest reason obviously is this place, eventhough the years has been harsh on you guys i was warmly taken care of here which got my interest up even more, the way i got to know the team, team history, the town, the players and the
rest is history, i will be a Buffalo Sabre fan for as long as i live.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.