Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MODO Hockey

By this day 3 years has past since

Recommended Posts

We are gald that you sat down and decided to join out big dysfunctional family.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MoDo did you ever think that your influence over the Sabres would become so great that our GM would only draft Americans, Swedes and a few guys from the country next door?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Anniversary and we are glad to have you as part of our Motley crew!

So November 7 is officially Modo day!

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Still really wanna try one of those pancakes 

They say,

 

One day, one day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost 2 years for me I'm sure. And counting down to my next trip over this time next year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MODO Hockey said:

The day i sat down at this forum and joined this family

I wanted to do a epic GDT but since the game is tomorrow it would be stupid
So ill just say this instead,

Im 
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im....
 

Cheers all, 
 

Well, the Amerks are in Buffalo (though almost none of us can watch the game), so you could start a game day thread for that if you REALLY wanted to start a GDT to commemorate the occassion. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Modo, So cool you chose the Sabres and added to the international community on SS. Happy anniversary. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MODO Hockey said:

The day i sat down at this forum and joined this family

I wanted to do a epic GDT but since the game is tomorrow it would be stupid
So ill just say this instead,

Im 
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im
Im....
 

Cheers all, 
 

When you heading back over to see the sabres again modo? or better still they head over to Europe again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Sabres go to Stockholm next year.....

Just saying..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad we keep drafting Swedish players for you haha. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sabre1974 said:

When you heading back over to see the sabres again modo? or better still they head over to Europe again.

 

Ive actually been looking at dates in March 2019, we will see. Guess december will give me the answer i want, seeing the Sabres on a playoff spot 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MODO, you showed up here during some of the darkest days. It's incredible that anyone, especially someone with no geographical connection to the team, would do such a thing. But you did. And I have mad respect. 

We needed you man. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, darksabre said:

MODO, you showed up here during some of the darkest days. It's incredible that anyone, especially someone with no geographical connection to the team, would do such a thing. But you did. And I have mad respect. 

We needed you man. 

Don't forget me. Although I went to see us in new Jersey. Took me 22 years but I did it and will do it again. Loved every minute and love this team more than any other in sport. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Sabre1974 said:

Don't forget me. Although I went to see us in new Jersey. Took me 22 years but I did it and will do it again. Loved every minute and love this team more than any other in sport. 

We have to plan another meetup for the next time you're able to get over here in Buffalo. 

Maybe that's what this next one is? If not make sure you keep SS updated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

We have to plan another meetup for the next time you're able to get over here in Buffalo. 

Maybe that's what this next one is? If not make sure you keep SS updated!

Will do. Would love meeting all you guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, darksabre said:

MODO, you showed up here during some of the darkest days. It's incredible that anyone, especially someone with no geographical connection to the team, would do such a thing. But you did. And I have mad respect. 

We needed you man. 


"Here we go now, here we go now here we go now here we go now" 

Good memories tend to stick around, u for sure will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did you first come here Modo? It was something to do with Ullmark and Olofsson and Possler playing for MODO correct? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still eyeing a date to fly to sweeden to enjoy phat phannies with the main man MODO! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm still eyeing a date to fly to sweeden to enjoy phat phannies with the main man MODO! 

Like I said.. if the Sabres are playing in Stockholm next year..... it might be time to visit them.. there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Why did you first come here Modo? It was something to do with Ullmark and Olofsson and Possler playing for MODO correct? 

Well yea, there is a old post about it but pretty much it started with Linus leaving for Buffalo and i that never have had
any favour team in NHL, eventhough the great players that has been produced for NHL comin from our home town team i just kind of kept track
of the players instead of a team, until Buffalo and Linus came along then that is.

I'd say the biggest reason obviously is this place, eventhough the years has been harsh on you guys i was warmly taken care of here which got my interest up even more, the way i got to know the team, team history, the town, the players and the
rest is history, i will be a Buffalo Sabre fan for as long as i live.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×