Cleveland Monsters vs Rochester Americans @KBC 7:05

inkman

Cleveland and Rochester meeting up tonight in the 716.  Puck drop 7:05. Doesn't look like it will be on MSG. AHL TV is an option for $6.99 if you aren't lucky enough to be going to the arena. 

The Amerks bring 3 of the leagues top scorers into Buffalo with Redmond, Olofsson and Pilut leading the way. Former Sabre and Amerk Zack Dalpe is leading the league in scoring representing the Monsters. 

The Amerks and Monsters are 1st and 2nd respectively in the AHL's North Division. Let's go Amerks!!

Edited by inkman
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I guess this goes to show how much Sabres fans care about the Amerks, even when they are good and several of their players will be having an impact soon.  ?

I think it is more about how ***** of a marketing job they did letting people know this was happening. It's the first I heard of it and I read a dedicated Sabres hockey board daily.

Just now, Samson's Flow said:

I think it is more about how ***** of a marketing job they did letting people know this was happening. It's the first I heard of it and I read a dedicated Sabres hockey board daily.

They've advertised it on WGR for at least a week.

1 minute ago, Samson's Flow said:

I was thinking about that.  Outside of a couple ads during Sabres games, I've seen nothing. 

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

They've advertised it on WGR for at least a week.

I don't listen to WGR during the dregs of a Bills season.  The calls are the worst, the topics just depressing. So yeah I wouldn't hear it there. 

30 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

Where did you expect to see it?  It was advertised during Sabres games.

22 minutes ago, inkman said:

Everything I Google shows up in an ad on every subsequent website I visit, couldn't PSE set up the same with this game? Ultimately, it seems as if this game means little to the brass. Oh well. 

If they used the Google Ad Network I am sure they could.  I don't know that they do or any NHL or AHL team does really.  Not sure I've ever seen team specific ads popping up.  Of course I don't pay attention to them all that much either.

• Like (+1) 1

I wish I could watch the game and add some comments. Love they are finally good again. Was in Rochester working at Zerox for 7 months June 2000 through Jan 2001 while I was trying to get back close to my original home Buffalo .

Rochester was a great town, too bad Xerox started having troubles and not looking like a good career choice anymore so i headed back to Pittsburgh.. 

Go Amerks.

5 minutes ago, inkman said:

Zack Redmond scores on a wrister from the point with a screen from Cornel. Amerks 2-0. 

End of the 1st. Let's go Amerks!!

How are you watching? AHLtv?

8 minutes ago, inkman said:

What a young spry organiat. Is he Buffalo or Rochester's?  

Bailey FINALLY doing something this season with a sweet top shelf shot streaking down the right wing. Amerks 1-0.

I hope Bailey keeps it up. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.