GDT: Ottawa Senators at Buffalo Sabres, 2:16 p.m., November 3, 2018

PASabreFan

6 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Well, I am now upset that you didn't call my attention (or, conversely assume it was wrongly me and look silly) I didn't realize the power this flow had hahaha 

You had the mojo flowing and I never interrupt a master craftsman while they are working. 

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

You had the mojo flowing and I never interrupt a master craftsman while they are working. 

Haha, oh, that's been my friend for a long time, but I understand where you could see otherwise, ill let it slide this time ?

Man between PA, EichSnipe and you noticing me in the last month, it makes a boy feel special ❤️❤️?

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I was there in my eichel winter classic jersey up in 318, the flow is getting heavy again, giving @Taro T a good run now ?

Swore it was you! I was walking in the other direction and looking for someone. Should have said hi anyways. I was also in an a Eichel winter classic, and sat in 315.

Ugh, I really wish I could have gone to the game with Taro and wife or at least watched it with my friends at the sports bar.  It would have been such a fun release!  

But, mom decided to have another birthday, and as long as she keeps having them (which hopefully is longer than I do), she gets my attention.

• Like (+1) 2

• SDS unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

I cannot remember when it was that I enjoyed watching a Sabres game this much. It's been many years. There is nothing to add except that was a sweet feeling and long over due.

Skinner? Man, that guy can play at an up tempo at times. 

The future is looking much brighter.

I watched it 3 times

11 hours ago, Eleven said:

Ugh, I really wish I could have gone to the game with Taro and wife or at least watched it with my friends at the sports bar.  It would have been such a fun release!  

But, mom decided to have another birthday, and as long as she keeps having them (which hopefully is longer than I do), she gets my attention.

Should've taken mom & dad to the game - might have saved a trip to the sticks.  ;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.