Evander Kane sued for allegedly coercing woman into having abortions

Ho-Chi-Sock

Evander Kane? Oh, yeah, Mister -54! Turnover Master! Major Defensive Liability! (But he always makes sure that he gets his goals -- so "everybody" wanted to sign him as a Sabre! So glad that didn't happen! (Kane did surprise me at being positive in the first round of the playoffs! Of course, I was not surprised when he was -5 in the second round though.

Major defensive liability... takes bad penalties... doesn't back check (likes to forecheck but has lost the speed that he once had)... calls out teammates for his mistakes (even heard a TSH analyst mention when Kane shouted/gestured at a teammate for Kane's mistake that that was not the actions of a team player)... Yet, he always gets the chance to play on the top line?!? And he gets around 20 goals per season! He always plays on the top line, so he will get his goals -- but would another player score 30+ in his place? One thing for certain, Kane is not a play-maker and does not have more than a couple of set plays in his repertoire AND he will float around the blue line, which often makes his man the one that has made the decisive play that results in a goal. (Kane often played the overtime period when defensive mistakes and half-assed defensive efforts will lose you games and he lost games and Eichel somehow would be blamed...)

At least San Jose is not stupid enough to play a man without play-making skills whatsoever on the powerplay.

Mister -54 has gone a minus in the last 5 straight games!

AND NOW, the Sharks have another (the) major defensive liability in Karlson! (-9 so far this season)

How does Doug Wilson still have his job? It is so hard for me to imagine a team as good as the Sharks missing the playoffs – but I doubt they will do anything in the playoffs. Kane + Karlson? Maybe the two most over-rated players in the league!

I would not be watching the Sabres this year if Kane was still on the team.

AND, this is without my thinking about his apparent behavior regarding women!

So glad he is not on the Sabres!

A

9 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

I did say "this may not continue."  It's an interesting thing to look at as we are vastly improved without Kane and O'Reilly. St. Louis is way below expectations at this point. See how it unfolds, but it's interesting. 

We look like a night and day difference from last year. Fast and skilled...we actually LOOK like the better team on any given night more often than not...last year that might have happened 5 times all season.

On 11/2/2018 at 10:49 AM, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Idk sounds like the girl from the Kavanaugh case (I don't follow politics). 

I am the person here that may defend E Kane the least, just from the info I know from a couple of years ago that I cannot speak of (we already had that issues once) and I am positive that he's not Mr innocent

But with that being said, I am skeptical of these females coming out looking for home run dollars when the timing looks ripe. 

It'll be interesting to see what pans out 

56 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

All that I gathered from the article is that some woman valued money over the life of a child. 

Allegedly.

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

This thread has several political opinions and needs to locked and taken to the correct club. 

It's Sabres related IMO but I don't care if it gets moved.

13 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Are you triggered? Get serious. SDS has already stated that political comments in the context of the Sabres or sports in general are OK.

Stark contrast to nfreeman policy of no politics. I'm not triggered, I just dont like hypocrisy but if we're going to open pandora, I'm ready. The posts I'm looking at have nothing to do with kane or hockey. One's on kavanaugh and the other on abortion. When I comment will I be banned? I wonder. 

Edited by LGR4GM

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

The thread is about abortions. Did you really think there would be talk about Evander's EVOO% in here?

This thread is about kane allegedly paying a woman to have one. If we want to talk about abortion in general or kavanaugh in general here, fine. But it's still hypocrisy. 

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

This thread is about kane allegedly paying a woman to have one. If we want to talk about abortion in general or kavanaugh in general here, fine. But it's still hypocrisy. 

Don't click on it. There is no discussion in this thread that remotely resembles talking politics.

On 11/2/2018 at 10:49 AM, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Idk sounds like the girl from the Kavanaugh case (I don't follow politics). 

I am the person here that may defend E Kane the least, just from the info I know from a couple of years ago that I cannot speak of (we already had that issues once) and I am positive that he's not Mr innocent

But with that being said, I am skeptical of these females coming out looking for home run dollars when the timing looks ripe. 

It'll be interesting to see what pans out 

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Don't click on it. There is no discussion in this thread that remotely resembles talking politics.

I disagree. Again, I should not have to not click. I was told politics was banned but yet here we are. Discussing how you feel about Dr. Ford's validity in accusing Kavanaugh is a political statement. So is it permitted or not. There's either a line or there isn't. Tell me there isn't about this and I'm ready to go. I have a list of responses to one of the most disgusting posts every allowed on sabrespace.

Just my two cents... This is a topic about a player that's naturally going to touch on politics (abortion, #metoo etc.). It's a far cry from someone introducing a political discussion in a thread about the Sabres' power play. Those who object to political discussion should not click on it. Everything that's remotely political can't be funneled into a club that not everyone cares to join.

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Just my two cents... This is a topic about a player that's naturally going to touch on politics (abortion, #metoo etc.). It's a far cry from someone introducing a political discussion in a thread about the Sabres' power play. Those who object to political discussion should not click on it. Everything that's remotely political can't be funneled into a club that not everyone cares to join.

A mere mention (not even in a political context) is not introducing a political discussion.

46 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I haven't seen one post in here that discusses abortion in general.  It's all about Kane.  Let's keep it that way.

5 hours ago, SwampD said:

A mere mention (not even in a political context) is not introducing a political discussion.

Absolutely is. I'd like to respond to woody and his ridiculous post but ik the second I do,  I'll be punished. He says the kane woman sounds like the kavenaugh woman. So therefore if you follow that thread through,  he is saying the following in regards to kavenaugh's accuser "skeptical of these females coming out looking for home run dollars when the timing looks ripe. "

That's a pretty sick and twisted statement. He didn't have to equate  it to politics but he did...but I guess I gotta leave it alone. 

Edited by LGR4GM

52 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Absolutely is. I'd like to respond to woody and his ridiculous post but ik the second I do,  I'll be punished. He says the kane woman sounds like the kavenaugh woman. So therefore if you follow that thread through,  he is saying the following in regards to kavenaugh's accuser "skeptical of these females coming out looking for home run dollars when the timing looks ripe. "

That's a pretty sick and twisted statement. He didn't have to equate  it to politics but he did...but I guess I gotta leave it alone. 

Pardon my ignorance, I also said I don't follow politics and the little I heard about the Kavanaugh thing made me a bit skeptical. I also know Kane is no angel. You can respond however you'd like and I am more than ok with a civil convo and even a harsh disagreement, actually I even responded to true blue about a PM regarding the situation as I am literally not very informed about it. I'm not trying to start anything and as you all know (or should know me by now) my post wasn't as malicious as it was maybe meant. I see a ton of bad stuff on the daily, I have some personal involvement with this stuff and maybe my cynicism is coming out more than it should, but if youd like then please PM me and I will have a discussion with you 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.