Sabres record

gilbert11

It's been a long time.  I stopped doing my charts back during the tank years.  However, it's safe to assume that they haven't had this many point through 11 GP in the missing years.  As such, I can pretty confidently say that they haven't had this record since 2009-10 (they had 18 points through 11 that year.)  From the 2004-05 lockout to that year, they had as good of a record or better in every year except 2007-08.

PtsPerc-20181029.thumb.jpg.4a09ea58b03c0366f56ddcde29aac70a.jpg

The Sabres are actually only tied for the 9th best points % at 59.09%.  Though, they are virtually tied with 7th and 8th, as well, who have 60.00%.  The rise above those is fairly steep, as is the drop below Ottawa in 12th.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

My only appropriate response: “Have another donut”

https://youtu.be/XXpcb5aTnPk

Oooooh yes, I just love the white creme filled ones!!

47 minutes ago, Radar said:

Do you watch hockey? Sounds like certainly not the Sabres.

Yes I know he's one of the most beloved of all Sabres, great fighter yes, great inspirational guy yes,  great hockey player........ Please

Edited by jsb

4 hours ago, jsb said:

Oooooh yes, I just love the white creme filled ones!!

Yes I know he's one of the most beloved of all Sabres, great fighter yes, great inspirational guy yes,  great hockey player........ Please

He was not great but a very good defenseman. Together with being what other assets you acknowledged I think he's far from one of the most overrated Sabres which was your statement.

Edited by Radar

4 hours ago, bob_sauve28 said:

@DarthEbriate 
Seems For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Drurys and Bruers were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire.

Certainly before the Mouse Empire took over control of the galaxy. But there has been an awakening in the Sabres... have you felt it?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.