GDT Buffalo Sabres at Columbus 7pm ET 10/27/2018

jsb

4 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I have no idea if this is the norm, but Columbus is giving free T-shirts to everyone in attendance as they walk in. 

Agree.  I know it's a business skill, so I don't want to downplay it, but how hard is it to make the game day experience better.  Just travel to the other 30 teams to see what they do.  Sabres are terrible at this.

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Let's go, Beefalo.

Or like the Sabres pregame show guy says it, "Bofffalo".

10 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I have no idea if this is the norm, but Columbus is giving free T-shirts to everyone in attendance as they walk in. 

That's not the norm at sabres home games? When I goto the gulls AHL games they're always handing something out, hats, shirts, towels, bobbleheads, etc

Thompson IN...………...NOT a fan.

But, hey, maybe his whirly twirlies at mid ice will pay dividends. This kid needs Amerks time in my opinion. I'd much rather see Olofsson or.....better yet, Nylander, up for this game. It's not merely about production to me, It's about taking an early look-see at what we really do have at the NHL level. In Tage, I feel we already know.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.