GASabresIUFAN

Lineup 2019-2020

By the way.  What does Pilut’s playing more minutes already then Baloo tell you about Baloo’s future with the Sabres beyond this season?  It tells me that Baloo is a spare part and likely won’t be a Sabres next year.

On December 7, 2018 at 10:51 AM, GASabresIUFAN said:

By the way.  What does Pilut’s playing more minutes already then Baloo tell you about Baloo’s future with the Sabres beyond this season?  It tells me that Baloo is a spare part and likely won’t be a Sabres next year.

Pilut is the future fo sure but I sure like having a guy who is willing to drop the gloves occasionally to keep the other side honest. He isn't a goon in the truest sense of the word but he is the only guy we have capable of filling that role. I may be in the minority but I still believe you need some sort of a deterent. Either that or a great Power play which we just don't have.

• Like 2

On 10/27/2018 at 7:42 AM, Sabre1974 said:

Think of Dylan Larkin? Long shot that any of them could be ready and do agree with you though. Could always live in hope though eh😀

Making any plan or decision around the possibility that mid-to-late first round picks are ready immediately is a fireable offense.