Suspicious Packages Shipped To Clintons, Obamas, and Time Warner

WildCard

4 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

It is not disingenuous, its the rules/law.

Then just come right out and own what you are really meaning, you don't want immigration.

Expanding on this further...

New York City has a law that allows for residents to obtain a pistol permit.  However, in actual practice there are about 4,000 pistol permit holders in the city.  And nearly all of them are issued to retired cops, active security guards, and certain business owners.  Is it disingenuous to say that NYC allows its residents to own pistol permits?  Or is it simply the rules?  If you support the rules as they stand, you are supporting nearly eliminating handgun ownership by the average person.  Same thought process applies for immigration.

It is disingenuous.

Edited by Weave
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Ok, we currently allow roughly 1 million immigrants in legally a year. Your advocating that isn't enough.

Who are we trying to keep up with? The Jones's?

I am advocating legal immigration, and certainly from more places than central America/Mexico. But that is not the origins of this conversation. May ask you something? Do you personally know of someone who has been negatively affected by illegal immigration? I do. His wife and 2 children were car jacked by 2 illegal immigrants, his wife and daughter were tortured and raped repeatedly over several days before they were suffocated with plastic bags, dismembered and discarded. His younger daughter, who was 9 when this happened, they never found her. They figure she was shipped back to Mexico, who knows the fate she met, after watching what happened to her mother and 15 year old sister.

What do you say to him? Sorry dude, but the girl you met in high school and fell hopelessly in love with, she and your daughters aren't worth *****, they needed to be sacrificed to my pro let them all in agenda, ***** them? To bad, now move along......

Because that is exactly what your saying when you support one, just one illegal immigrant. The Federal government exists to serve its CITUZENS, the people, above all else. And your very stand on the subject is in direct conflict with that. How do you justify it? Not to me or any one else, but to yourself. You've never dealt with the negative aspects of what you advocate I surmise. But others have, your fellow citizens no less.

I heard a white guy raped and murdered someone one time. I think we need to ship out every white in the country because it tells me that every white guy is a murdering rapist.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LTS said:

I think there's a more tactful way of addressing the situation without resorting to mocking the story that ScottySabres shared.

Even if his story is true, which it isn't, you don't make policy based on the extreme.

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Weave said:

You are correct, but there is a history of fiction here.

Forgive my naivete.  The story relayed is made up?

16 hours ago, SwampD said:

Even if his story is true, which it isn't, you don't make policy based on the extreme.

I would agree you don't make policy on the extreme.  My statement only referred to how people were responding to the story that was related.  

So, again.. how do we know this is a false story?

7 minutes ago, LTS said:

Forgive my naivete.  The story relayed is made up?

I would agree you don't make policy on the extreme.  My statement only referred to how people were responding to the story that was related.  

So, again.. how do we know this is a false story?

Sometimes you just know.

I also now don't believe that he has 2 sons in the navy, himself, a father, 3 uncles and 2 grandfathers who are all vets, either.

4 hours ago, LTS said:

I suppose @Scottysabres can address it.

Also, congrats.. your next response will be your 20,000th post... a milestone.

What should I address, that American citizens are negatively affected by illegal immigration and those impacts can be prevented by a government they pay for through tax dollars, their own money?

Yea, I can address it, fine, then cease to pay any Federal tax, and state and local as well for those that support policies (sanctuary) that increase the risk to loved ones, friends, etc.etc.

That solves the entire issue, right? After all, if I'm going to pay for a government, I'd expect that government to put my loved ones and me first as Citizens, or has that become to politically correct now as well?

17 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

What should I address, that American citizens are negatively affected by illegal immigration and those impacts can be prevented by a government they pay for through tax dollars, their own money?

Yea, I can address it, fine, then cease to pay any Federal tax, and state and local as well for those that support policies (sanctuary) that increase the risk to loved ones, friends, etc.etc.

That solves the entire issue, right? After all, if I'm going to pay for a government, I'd expect that government to put my loved ones and me first as Citizens, or has that become to politically correct now as well?

So, the issue being raised, specifically, was the validity of your story regarding the personal impacts of illegal immigrants with regards to kidnapping, rape, and murder. 

16 hours ago, SwampD said:

Soooo, convinced yet?

No. I allow for the possibility that @Scottysabres was not fully following what was in question.  

6 minutes ago, LTS said:

So, the issue being raised, specifically, was the validity of your story regarding the personal impacts of illegal immigrants with regards to kidnapping, rape, and murder. 

No. I allow for the possibility that @Scottysabres was not fully following what was in question.  

Good luck with that.?

There are holes so big in that story that the Bills could run through them and score.