Practice Notes 10-15-18

Brawndo

At what point do we start jettisoning players?  If all those players are game-worthy, aren't we over the roster limit?

Also, I think Bogo is close to returning so yeah I think nfreeman is right.  Casey has done okay but he's a depth guy and .... he still doesn't have to clear waivers, does he?

23 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

At what point do we start jettisoning players?  If all those players are game-worthy, aren't we over the roster limit?

Also, I think Bogo is close to returning so yeah I think nfreeman is right.  Casey has done okay but he's a depth guy and .... he still doesn't have to clear waivers, does he?

Nelson would have to clear waivers to be sent down, Tennyson would not, having already cleared waivers.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

That will necessarily begin w/ the activation of Bogosian assuming nobody else breaks at practice today or tomorrow.  Gut feel here is that Tennyson goes down (at least until the nearly inevitable return of Bogo to IR in the next few days) as Elie or Larsson can fill in on the 4th practice D pairing.  Until Tennyson is recalled after Bogo reverts back to Nogo, that is.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.