Karin Housley and her politics

LGR4GM

1 hour ago, 5th line wingnutt said:

Did you follow the link?

Yes. Sorry, I suppose I am not in the a humorous mood this morning and it really just angered me more than amused me. If there's one thing that situation says is that we're living in some very sad times and it's unfortunate that this is the best those voters have to choose from.

So, rather than show up to a debate and defend your positions and actions you choose to not show up.  The focus will now be on how pathetic you are as a politician to not show up to the debate and not on why Housley is qualified for the position.

We lower the bar, not raise it.  Sigh.

On 10/23/2018 at 10:07 AM, LTS said:

In this day and age, winning the debate usually means you've insulted your opponent better than they've insulted you.  I'm not sure anyone wins when the only outcome is tearing everything down.

Personally, I believe debates are stupid and we shouldn't even have them. They rarely provide any actual benefit. If I was running for office I would simply decline. Here's my platform. Either you like it or you don't. Vote accordingly. 

• 2 weeks later...
Phil HousleyVerified account @philhousley6 5h5 hours ago
I am so proud of my wife Senator @karinhousley & the many things she’s accomplished for the people of Minnesota. She shows up, works hard & she gets things done. Now she’s running for the US Senate. Please get out & vote for her today. She will be a breath of fresh air in DC!

On 10/15/2018 at 8:52 PM, Hank said:

I'm not expecting, or asking for, any standard, from anyone. I don't condone what she said. It's despicable. That don't change the fact that my previous post is 100% accurate. If it was a Democratic senator candidate from Iowa spewing nine year old hate it wouldn't have been posted here. 

If he or she was married to the Sabres coach you betcha it would be fer sheer