GDT Colorado Avs vs Buffalo Sabres 10-11-2018 at 7pm

jsb

Well it's not like they've actually played that great for the first three games. There has been a lot of ugly play and I think that there are plenty of rough times to come before this thing is turned around.

Toronto's Stars show up every single night, that is what I would love to happen here.

We have two lines running at what you'd want from that line in the NHL (1st, 4th) so far, and Skinner basically alone on one of the middle ones. We need to jumpstart those other lines so that they're scoring when everyone else is hitting posts and having goals called back. 

The score doesn't phase me, you give up breakaways when the game is out of reach and you're trying to claw back within it. Total meh. This loss doesn't feel deflating in the same way that the early ones did last year. They weren't clicking or playing well, and weren't getting bounces at the same time. It happens. Go dominate the Yotes, please. This road stretch will set the tone for the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.