GDT LV Golden Knights vs Sabres at KB Center 3pm on MSG & NHL Network and WGR550am

jsb

3 minutes ago, Hoss said:

There’s still a whole period left (and when we trailed Vegas 4-1 last year we ended up sending the game to OT so it’s definitely not over) but sometimes there’s driving a good time into the ground by overthinking it and taking stats... too literally?

True, and I'm enjoying myself. I just can't fully without being able to reconcile that these aren't flukes, and to me shots and scoring chances show some sustainable success. I'd also really like one of the rookies to get on the board ya know?

3 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Scoring chances 12-10 for Vegas overall. That's pretty good. Supports Hoss' idea that Vegas taking bad shots but a lot of them; which is exactly what we did all last year 

I've always looked at scoring chances. Last year I would see us get all these shots on goal and wonder where we're they. I do think shots on goal may indicate time in offensive zone though.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tondas said:

When E.F. Hutton talks, people listen (for those of us in an older era).

See... I had this in my head but was afraid to post it, because I kept going back to Smith Barney and John Houseman. He makes saves the old fashioned way...

Dahlin does this thing where he's on his toes with his stick really far in front, leaning forward a lot, when backskating. Really wish he'd stop that 

Just now, Brawndo said:

Dahlin is paired with Beaulieu

Because of the PK maybe? He's had a rough game tho

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.