Columbus vs Sabres NBCSN at 7pm ET

jsb

1 hour ago, N S said:

Those, certainly, can't be our 'A Team' goalies, eh?

I also question the 'A Team' status of that lineup on D.

The forwards look pretty good.

+++++

GO SABRES!!

League probably would like it to be a high scoring affair.  The Sabres goaltending is over it's head, but except for Ristolainen & Scandella taking the night off arguably the rest of the top 8 are available.  (There are those that don't consider Beaulieu top 8 & with Hunwick broken, though he probablyis, we don't know that for certain.)  Borgen is the only 100% Ra-cha-cha bound D-man listed & he's the 7th tonight.

23 minutes ago, Taro T said:

League probably would like it to be a high scoring affair.  The Sabres goaltending is over it's head, but except for Ristolainen & Scandella taking the night off arguably the rest of the top 8 are available.  (There are those that don't consider Beaulieu top 8 & with Hunwick broken, though he probablyis, we don't know that for certain.)  Borgen is the only 100% Ra-cha-cha bound D-man listed & he's the 7th tonight.

Although Borgen is likely bound for Roch, I wouldn't count on him as the 7th D. He is very reliable and brings it physically, Phil will want to get a good look B4 sending him down.

15 minutes ago, MakeSabresGrr8Again said:

Although Borgen is likely bound for Roch, I wouldn't count on him as the 7th D. He is very reliable and brings it physically, Phil will want to get a good look B4 sending him down.

He could very well getin as Bogosian might find himself with another "maintenance" day.  But, should they decide to play Bogo rather than Borgen, the only 2 D firmly in the Sabres top 8 that won't play are Scandella & Ristolainen.  They won't be necessarily putting out an awful D though it had been implied in the post I was responding to that they would.

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Buffalo Sabres‏Verified account @BuffaloSabres 1m1 minute ago

Our morning skate in @HockeyvilleUSA:

Skinner Eichel Reinhart

Nylander Berglund Oglevie

Smith Mittelstadt Okposo

Bailey Rodrigues O'Regan

Dahlin Nelson

McCabe Bogosian

Guhle Borgen

Wedgewood Johansson

I'll be watching tonight. Aside from the goalies each forward and D line has something I want to see.

Expecting big things from Jack Line, would like to see continued chemistry between Nylander and Bergland, hoping Casey does SOMETHING and I've never seen O'Regan skate so I'd like to see what he's about.

I predict Dahlin nets one tonight.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.