GDT: Leafs @ Sabres, 7pm MSG, 9/22/2018

LGR4GM

15 hours ago, dudacek said:

I thought Okposo looked a little quicker and much more authoritative with his passes tonight, although I was heavily distracted in the back half and not watching as closely. I did not like his work in his first game.

The problem I see with Ok is that he seldom receives the puck cleanly, with any momentum.  When he gets he has to assure himself thatbhe has it and then there is a hesitation while he thinks about what to do next.  His lack of speed is becoming very evident in that he cannot push to the net even when he has the crease on a man.  He is miscast on the poweplay on the halfwall due to his inability to beat anyone.  Yeah I know he potted one last night but also was a turnover machine on two other pps.  I like him as a person, but do not want to see him in high event situations.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.