Sabres MSG Schedule

Mods, if this topic was brought up else, please feel free to remove or move this one (although PM me so I know what happened).  I can not find anywhere Sabres' games listed on MSG except for one in October, one in November, and one in December.  Anyone know anything about this?

If you look at the Sabres site and their schedule it does not list MSG as a network on any games.  It really only lists the other team's network or the national network.  Even when you see MSG it seems it apply to an Islanders/Devils/Rangers game.

Basically they must be operating under the assumption that all games are on MSG unless otherwise noted.  However, it is odd that they list the away team network.  This is also what confused me with the pre-season schedule as none of the games were listed as MSG but there are some that are on MSG (and some aren't).

They all say WGR550 however.

6 hours ago, Briere48 said:

Every Sabres game will be aired on either MSG or NBCSN. Is that what you are asking?

No.  I'm asking IF every game will be on MSG or NBCSN.  

11 minutes ago, LTS said:

If you look at the Sabres site and their schedule it does not list MSG as a network on any games.  It really only lists the other team's network or the national network.  Even when you see MSG it seems it apply to an Islanders/Devils/Rangers game.

Basically they must be operating under the assumption that all games are on MSG unless otherwise noted.  However, it is odd that they list the away team network.  This is also what confused me with the pre-season schedule as none of the games were listed as MSG but there are some that are on MSG (and some aren't).

The same is true for the schedule on MSG's site.

No where that I could find does it say "games will be broadcast on MSG unless otherwise noted" or some such thing.

If someone knows of a definitive statement to this effect written somewhere, I'd appreciate being pointed to it.

Edited by ...

17 minutes ago, ... said:

I can't believe no one finds it odd only 9 games out of the entire season are scheduled for MSG.   

Other than the NBCSN games, then, would someone tell me how you plan on watching the games on TV?

There is a 100% probability that this is down to somebody goofing up something somewhere on the website end.  If the games weren't going to be on MSG it would have been mentioned before now.

1 hour ago, ... said:

I can't believe no one finds it odd only 9 games out of the entire season are scheduled for MSG.   

Other than the NBCSN games, then, would someone tell me how you plan on watching the games on TV?

No team has their local station listed unless it different than the norm. The Islanders only have when they are on MSG+. I guess it saves ink.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, SwampD said:

No team has their local station listed unless it different than the norm. The Islanders only have when they are on MSG+. I guess it saves ink.

See, there you go.  I didn't think to check other teams.  Thanks. Whatever the reason, it's kind of amateur for them to make the assumption "everyone knows".  They should at least have some sort of statement about all games on yadda yadda unless otherwise noted.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.