Sheary, Malone injured

Hoss

56 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Tough break for Malone.  He was the one "nobody" that stood out opening day of training camp.

Anybody know when Sheary got injured?  The only guy getting looked at/ assisted at all that was noticable the 1st day was Porter had an issue with a skate edge that had to be dealt with about 3 times.  Assuming Sheary's injury happened the 2nd day of skating.  Maybe?

13 minutes ago, tom webster said:

Malone is really disappointing. He’s had injury problems throughout. Without them he would have been considered a “top” prospect.

He'll get another year in the A getting second/third line minutes with lots of PK duty. It should be good for him. 

37 minutes ago, darksabre said:

That's weird given that he was going 100% in the summer league. 

20 minutes ago, shrader said:

That's the equivalent of Lesean McCoy being a full go in his offseason two-hand touch league.

15 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Sure, but practice is kinda the same way. 

From what I heard in the interviews (including Dahlin), these practices are a big jump from summer league play.

9 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Housely says he's day-to-day. So there we have it, he's already hurt. 

@darksabre ruling on whether this answers Question 1 in the dead pool?

This is tough. If they're not putting him on the injury list then I can't really rule him as injured. But Housley says "day to day" which is injury lingo. 

I'm going to rule that this isn't enough info to truly answer question 1 in the pool yet. I think he needs to be on the injured list for it to count. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.