Pooneil

Sabres Road Crew Las Vegas - Oct 2018

I am planning a trip to Las Vegas for the game on October 16th. I just found out that there is a Sabres Road Crew event on Monday the 15th. I am considering changing my plans to arrive on Monday so that I can attend. I was just curious to hear from anyone that has attended one of these events and what their thoughts are about it.

Thanks in advance!

What is the "Sabre Road Crew?". I live in Vegas and never heard of it. Last year they had the "Strictly Hip" perform outside NYNY Hotel before the game. It was fantastic. Tons of Sabres fans around. I will be there this year too. 

Wow. for $15 bucks this looks awesome. Looks like you get to meet some of the great Sabres - very cool. Think I'll go over there after work. Wearing my Lalalalalafontaine 16 jersey. Thanks for that link, Pooneil!

I bought three tix right when they went on sale but unfortunately everything was already taken. I ended up with 3 Gen Admission (Which is standing room only for $68 per). Its great having a NHL team here but man, every game is outrageous expensive. But Vegas always is excited about new and shiny things. Hoping it will calm down a bit in the near future. You're gonna have to check Stub Hub, etc. for tix. Good luck!