Sabrespace Blue and Gold 2018-19

darksabre

3 hours ago, darksabre said:

So Captain Morgan (LabattBlue) is leaving. I have deleted his team. @Andrew Amerk I will PM you the league invite. 

@EichSnipe can you confirm that you want out? I will just delete your team instead of transferring it to Andrew. 

Yeah count me out for this one. I’m just not a fan of Yahoo so I don’t keep up enough. You guys deserve better haha. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, darksabre said:

Okay, requesting check ins from the owner of each time. Quote this post give me your team name (some of these are obvious and some of you I know just joined). 

pi2000

Derrico

EichHart

EichSnipe

GordonBombayofPigs

Kaners

North Buffalo

ReJeanneration

Swamp Sweepers

The Dominator

I believe I am transferring EichSnipe to Andrew Amerk, and I have one team, Captain Morgan, that has not renewed for some reason? Captain Morgan, who are you, and do you want to come back?  @LabattBlue?

I is me.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/17/2018 at 10:01 PM, darksabre said:

Okay, requesting check ins from the owner of each time. Quote this post give me your team name (some of these are obvious and some of you I know just joined). 

pi2000

Derrico

EichHart

EichSnipe

GordonBombayofPigs

Kaners

North Buffalo

ReJeanneration

Swamp Sweepers

The Dominator

I believe I am transferring EichSnipe to Andrew Amerk, and I have one team, Captain Morgan, that has not renewed for some reason? Captain Morgan, who are you, and do you want to come back?  @LabattBlue?

Renamed EichLin

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/18/2018 at 10:15 PM, darksabre said:

Okay, I think I just need Kaner and ReJeanneration to check in. 

I still need these two teams to check in or else I'm going to remove them from the league...

I'm setting Blue League draft for Monday October 1st at 8pm. I'm out of town all next week so this is the earliest I can do the draft. We can make adjustments if we need to. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.