Sabrespace Blue and Gold 2018-19

darksabre

The other thread broached the subject of our yearly fantasy leagues so I thought I would go ahead and get a thread going for them. 

Sabrespace Blue will continue as the more casual league with more roster moves, roster slots, etc. 

Sabrespace Gold will continue as the more restrictive league with fewer roster spots, roster moves, etc. 

I will be managing Sabrespace Blue again and I have gone ahead and renewed the league. If you are in the league please check in on your Yahoo account to make sure everything looks good. I will make another post later where I will ask that everyone in the league please check in and acknowledge their participation so that I can cut down on deadbeat teams. We got a late start last year and I wasn't able to completely sort things out. We'll also have to pick a draft date. 

Where my Gold league manager at?

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, The Dominator said:

Last year was my first year playing fantasy hockey. Played a public league on Yahoo and finished 3rd. If there ends up being a spot open in the blue league I'd be interested in joining!

If we can get to 12 teams this year in Blue I would like to. PM me your email and I'll invite you. 

9 hours ago, pi2000 said:

I'll put my superior hockey managerial skills on display if there's still a spot.

PM me your email if you'd like a spot in Blue. 

14 hours ago, pi2000 said:

I'll put my superior hockey managerial skills on display if there's still a spot.

There's a spot. I'll paste the link fairly soon. Gold definitely needs 2 more to make 10. I'd like to get to 12 and I still need to see who is returning from last year.

4 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

I finished 2nd in Blue last year.  Not sure if that qualifies me for gold.  Blue was fun and got the hang of it.  Ill stay Blue but can jump on Gold too if you need another guy. Let me know? PM me.

No need to qualify. We're no better than anyone else. You're in if you want in.

3 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I’d do Blue again, although I think I missed last year. 

1 hour ago, EichSnipe said:

I would give up my spot in Blue, if you’ve got enough takers. I do all my fantasy leagues on ESPN, so I’m just terrible at checking yahoo ? 

I could probably transfer your team to Andrew Amerk. I'm on vacation so we'll figure it out when I get home in a week.

Okay, requesting check ins from the owner of each time. Quote this post give me your team name (some of these are obvious and some of you I know just joined). 

pi2000

Derrico

EichHart

EichSnipe

GordonBombayofPigs

Kaners

North Buffalo

ReJeanneration

Swamp Sweepers

The Dominator

I believe I am transferring EichSnipe to Andrew Amerk, and I have one team, Captain Morgan, that has not renewed for some reason? Captain Morgan, who are you, and do you want to come back?  @LabattBlue?

Edited by darksabre

13 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Okay, requesting check ins from the owner of each time. Quote this post give me your team name (some of these are obvious and some of you I know just joined). 

pi2000

Derrico

EichHart

EichSnipe

GordonBombayofPigs

Kaners

North Buffalo

ReJeanneration

Swamp Sweepers

The Dominator

I believe I am transferring EichSnipe to Andrew Amerk, and I have one team, Captain Morgan, that has not renewed for some reason? Captain Morgan, who are you, and do you want to come back?  @LabattBlue?

I actually just checked in on Yahoo today.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.