The College Football Thread

GASabresIUFAN

44 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

The offense, I am fairly certain has barely tried for most first quarters, then they turn it on for the middle 2 quarters then shut it down again. LSU will be a solid defense, they will actually have to try. The question is, is it really a switch they can flip or will they get behind early and struggle? 

They seem like they are about to explode.  I think OC Chaney is struggling trying to balance the explosive WR group with his need to hammer people with the running game, while incorporating Fields at QB and 3 freshmen on the O Line.  The good news is that Swift is now healthy at RB and Chaney found the balance against Vandy (32 runs 227; 21 of 31 passes for 341).

Vandy did exploit UGA on runs up the middle which GA needs to fix or a more physical team in LSU will make them pay.

Went to GA vs FLA. What a great game, but what a better weekend.  Spent the weekend at resort with my wife, my daughter and her friends and had a great time.  The game was just the cherry on top.  

BB55E1C2-8BC5-432D-87D9-A15078EA98A1.jpeg

C6872D84-FE2A-40F5-A55D-010A64AEB51C.jpeg

The first pick is self explanatory, but the second pic is of “Frat Beach”. Frat Beach is Friday on Saint Simons Island where the UGA students and friend dress up in costumes and have a party on the beach.  There were thousands of kids on the beach.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

On 10/27/2018 at 11:15 PM, GASabresIUFAN said:

Went to GA vs FLA. What a great game, but what a better weekend.  Spent the weekend at resort with my wife, my daughter and her friends and had a great time.  The game was just the cherry on top.  

C6872D84-FE2A-40F5-A55D-010A64AEB51C.jpeg

The first pick is self explanatory, but the second pic is of “Frat Beach”. Frat Beach is Friday on Saint Simons Island where the UGA students and friend dress up in costumes and have a party on the beach.  There were thousands of kids on the beach.

This is why I'm telling my future kids to go to a big school

Maybe. I think that Kentucky has a tough hill to climb for that. Looking at Kentucky's schedule thus far, they really haven't played an offense with as much talent. Of course the only good defense Georgia played was LSU. I would expect a close game. Turnovers as always will be key. 

15 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Maybe. I think that Kentucky has a tough hill to climb for that. Looking at Kentucky's schedule thus far, they really haven't played an offense with as much talent. Of course the only good defense Georgia played was LSU. I would expect a close game. Turnovers as always will be key. 

True. Kentucky's defense is for real though. I think it's a one possession game either way. I know you're a Georgia guy, good luck. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.