Sabres tickets

Derrico

Trying to understand the sabres ticket announcement.  So is pricing the exact same per game for mini pack pricing as it is for buying individual tickets?  Other than saving the service fee is there now no difference in pricing between the two?  What is therefore the benefit of buying at least 5 games?  Also, the dynamic pricing will kick in after September 30 and prices may go up or down based on sales?  Just want to make sure I’m underestanding correctly.  

If minipack pricing is the same as individual maybe I won’t renew the mini pack and just go to a game or two.  Anyone else who generally buys mini pack or individual tickets reading this the same?

1 hour ago, Sakman said:

?I didn't analyze it in detail but one difference I believe is that mini-pack buyers have access to tickets sooner than individual game buyers, so therefore access to better seats. 

The difference I noticed was Tier 1 games are the last games to become available on an individual game basis except through STH extra game purchases or through minipacks.  So, though minipack holders don't get any price break, they do get 2nd dibs on what are expected to be the most popular gams.

And, now that the STH waiting list is a thing of the past, the Sabres appear to be trying to actually add some benefits to being a STH besides just giving them Sabrebucks. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Mini-packs went on sale today. 

Lots of good seats were available on the seat map in the 100 level shoot twice sections even though existing mp holders didn’t get an exclusive window this year.  

Got my six pack on mostly Saturdays including the home opener this year.

Cant wait to see how the team will gel early in the year, seeing 4 of my games in the first 7 weeks!

Also nice to see the Bills dominance tonight.

I have seasons. I have 10 games available. I really want to sell them as a 10 pack. Or if I must, a 5 pack. Not interested in selling individual games right now.

Section 320, Dead Center Ice. Just want what I have invested. Not looking for a profit.

Message me if you are serious and want more details.

On 8/16/2019 at 9:32 PM, repster said:

Mini-packs went on sale today. 

Lots of good seats were available on the seat map in the 100 level shoot twice sections even though existing mp holders didn’t get an exclusive window this year.  

Got my six pack on mostly Saturdays including the home opener this year.

Cant wait to see how the team will gel early in the year, seeing 4 of my games in the first 7 weeks!

Also nice to see the Bills dominance tonight.

I stopped renewing my mini packs a few years ago because when my window came, there were NO lowers for any of the games. There always was years prior  

Wonder what’s changed. 

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:54 PM, Taro T said:

Probably not quite the right spot for this.  But just got my STH package today & the 3 featured Sabres on the packaging are Pominville, Okposo, & Scandella.  

Not the guys I'd've expected.

For whatever that's worth. 

That's insane. I can't believe they didn't go with Sobotka.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, shrader said:

What's in the box next to the Eichel picture?  It looks like the kind of packaging you'd see for a phone charger.

On another note, I'm very annoyed that I can't find a safe for work "what's in the box" gif.

The two  “ticket cards” you see in the photo were in that location. I took them out before I took the photo.

23 hours ago, shrader said:

What's in the box next to the Eichel picture?  It looks like the kind of packaging you'd see for a phone charger.

On another note, I'm very annoyed that I can't find a safe for work "what's in the box" gif.

There’s a little booklet about STH extras and ways to share the points and concession pricing with your ticket partners.

Theres a voucher for 4 pint glasses with the 50 anniversary seal and each has a different Uniform on it.

Two ticket cards.

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 9/4/2019 at 2:00 PM, Eleven said:

Is that a real autograph of John Sinclair?

I have a partial season ticket plan to the Phillies baseball team. I got an envelope with my tickets in it and a coupon for a Phillies yearbook valued at 9 dollars. This is much nicer 

I'm looking to buy tickets for March for the Saturday/Sunday games. I forget the dates. Do the games sell out or will I be ok. I have been holding off on buying the vacation until I get the tickets. The trip is planned around the two Sabres games.

2 hours ago, miles said:

I'm looking to buy tickets for March for the Saturday/Sunday games. I forget the dates. Do the games sell out or will I be ok. I have been holding off on buying the vacation until I get the tickets. The trip is planned around the two Sabres games.

If the Sabres are a bottom 10 team again this season you’ll be able to get those tickets pretty cheaply on the secondary market.  And there will be plenty of them available.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.