MSG/Fios- Anybody know what's going on?

MakeSabresGrr8Again

Recently Fios added 2 more MSG channels.

I used to get shows like THE INSTIGATORS ans ONE BILLS LIVE on channel 577. Now those shows are one of the new MSG channels and when I go to watch them it says I'm not subscribed to that channel (I think it's called MSG zone 3. 

Does anyone kmow if this will also affect the Sabres games????

Must have been a glitch or something. I went ahead to Monday in the guide and it seems to be corrected.

MSG 577 is where I used to get the shows and games all the time but, the other day they were only listed on the MSG 580 which it said I don't subscribe too. I got concerned and posted this to see if anyone new if we would still be able to get the games.

Seems like everything has been corrected (I hope). 

Thanks for your response though!!!

16 hours ago, MakeSabresGrr8Again said:

Must have been a glitch or something. I went ahead to Monday in the guide and it seems to be corrected.

MSG 577 is where I used to get the shows and games all the time but, the other day they were only listed on the MSG 580 which it said I don't subscribe too. I got concerned and posted this to see if anyone new if we would still be able to get the games.

Seems like everything has been corrected (I hope). 

Thanks for your response though!!!

You "watch" The Instigators and One Bills Live?  I honestly didn't know it was available in video.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.