English Premier League 2018-2019

Sabel79

League Cup final going on right now, Chelsea - Man City 0-0 in added time of extra time.  Chelsea's keeper goes down injured for the second time in about five minutes, manager tries to sub him off and he flat out refuses to go.  I have never seen that before.  The absolute scenes.... 

Watch him screw up in the upcoming penalty shootout... 

I heard from our old friend Yuri this morning.

He had his moments on here, but I liked him.  He and GODD stuck to it with their guns a blazing, just like in good ol' Brixton (hey, oh @Sabel79).

Anyway, he is back on side with his beloved Man U, which is his biggest blemish, IMO.  

GO GUNNERS!!

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I heard from our old friend Yuri this morning.

He had his moments on here, but I liked him.  He and GODD stuck to it with their guns a blazing, just like in good ol' Brixton (hey, oh @Sabel79).

Anyway, he is back on side with his beloved Man U, which is his biggest blemish, IMO.  

GO GUNNERS!!

He had better be back on board. This is turning into a fun season. 

Also, very real chance that England sends four teams into the CL quarters, which is exciting.

Edited by sodbuster

21 hours ago, sodbuster said:

Tomorrows game at the Emirates just got bigger with Spurs finding a way to drop points to Southampton.

GO GUNNERS!!

I am not an Arsenal fan, but hate Man U.

+++++

In other news ...

Liverpool keeping pace after a scare early on today.

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
Burnley FC had 2 goals on 2 shots on target ... yikes.

2 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

GO GUNNERS!!

I am not an Arsenal fan, but hate Man U.

+++++

In other news ...

Liverpool keeping pace after a scare early on today.

I see a lot of disappointment in your future. Maybe not today, but there's no way this team isn't finishing top four.

17 hours ago, sodbuster said:

I see a lot of disappointment in your future. Maybe not today, but there's no way this team isn't finishing top four.

Not today, is right.

Man U has played much better since they got their manage put out to pasture.  I still see one of, maybe both, Arsenal and Sea finishing above them.

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
letters ...

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Not today, is right.

Man U has played much better since they got their manage put out to pasture.  I still see one of, maybe both, Arsenal and Sea finishing above them.

ManU have been outperforming their underlying metrics to an unsustainable degree since Jose left.  The correction was always coming... and I'm going to enjoy it. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 7:40 AM, Sabel79 said:

Oh, FFS, Arsenal... 

Also, Congrats @Eleven on Norwich’s promotion.  

Thanks!  I'm really excited.  I know they're not going to win the Premiership or anything, but it's nice that they're finally back up.

33 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Thanks!  I'm really excited.  I know they're not going to win the Premiership or anything, but it's nice that they're finally back up.

Stranger things have happened, was it not just last season that an unknown won?

Also, it has not been that long that Norwich has been relegated, eh?

I am seriously contemplating throwing my support to Norwich.  It's easy to root for a side like Man C, or Liverpool.  Does Norwich have any players that I would know?  Fill me in on their key players, please.  Thanks.