Dahlin and Mittelstadt Playing in The Fattey League Tonight.

Brawndo

9 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

Team Pringles lol

That's cool that they both are back in Buffalo at the moment. I wonder why? Camp doesn't start for about three weeks to a month and Mitts is still playing in Minnesota's Da Beauty League 

Seems pretty easy, a month where they can use the sabres facilities and get settled.    I would do the same.

10 hours ago, Hoss said:

A more HD look at Dahlin

It disturbs and amuses me that the 3rd or 4th thing I thought after watching and re-watching this clip lats night was something to the effect of "pi's gonna be on the board tomorrow saying that if #15 had been even an AHL-level defenseman, Dahlin would have been knocked silly coasting across the middle like that."

15 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

It disturbs and amuses me that the 3rd or 4th thing I thought after watching and re-watching this clip lats night was something to the effect of "pi's gonna be on the board tomorrow saying that if #15 had been even an AHL-level defenseman, Dahlin would have been knocked silly coasting across the middle like that."

Who's #15?

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

I'm always surprised that people take anything away from watching these beer league clips.  Andrew Peters could dangle in those leagues.  Obviously the kid has talent, but I'd much rather see it from world junior or his swedish league highlights.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, shrader said:

I'm always surprised that people take anything away from watching these beer league clips.  Andrew Peters could dangle in those leagues.  Obviously the kid has talent, but I'd much rather see it from world junior or his swedish league highlights.

It's the middle of the summer and we're desperate to see anything at all concerning maybe the most anticipated defender drafted of all time

Edited by WildCard

11 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

Team Pringles lol

That's cool that they both are back in Buffalo at the moment. I wonder why? Camp doesn't start for about three weeks to a month and Mitts is still playing in Minnesota's Da Beauty League 

I recall Dahlin saying he'd be back in August to get settled in before camp starts, get acclimated, etc.

Maybe Casey went to Buffalo early to start training with some of the boys and kick-start some of that on ice Chemistry. It's good to see them get there early.

2 hours ago, shrader said:

I agree, but people do the same kind of thing with junior clips or whatever. It's always "he won't do that against NHL defensemen." But then players of Dahlin's caliber, ya know, do. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.