Should Jbot Try To Add to This Roster Before Next Season?

GASabresIUFAN

15 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Agreed. Would have been an appropriate nickname for a former 76 goal scorer, but maybe not for this guy.

OTOH, it may have been an autocorrect issue.

Pretty sure it's not autocorrect.  Search the term and I think you'll find GA has been using it almost since the day we acquired him.

I have been calling him Vodka.  I asked for a nickname for him in the nickname thread and this one worked as a contraction for his first and last name.  It had nothing to do with drinking or inferring that he is a drinker or has a drinking problem.  If people don't like it, they don't have to use it.  They are more then welcome to create their own nickname for him.  I happen to like this one.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

5 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I have been calling him Vodka.  I asked for a nickname for him in the nickname thread and this one worked as a contraction for his first and last name.  It had nothing to do with drinking or inferring that he is a drinker or has a drinking problem.  If people don't like it, they don't have to use it.  They are more then welcome to create their own nickname for him.  I happen to like this one.

No worry.  I'll just continue to look down my nose at you.

• 3 weeks later...

After discussing whether or not to acquire Karlsson (hard no) or Faulk (tentative yes), I now think that Jbot is not tinkering with the RHD group.  Right now it stands at Risto, Bogo and Nelson.  Because of our depth at LHD; Scandella, Dahlin, Hunwick, McCabe, Guhle and Pilut (& Baloo),  I could see someone (maybe Dahlin being moved to the right side and send Nelson to the bench

Current Option A:

Scandella Risto

Dahlin Bogo

McCabe Nelson

Current Option B

Scandella Risto

McCabe Dahlin

Guhle Bogo

Option C - Acquire vet RHD

Scandella Risto

Dahlin Vet RHD (such as Faulk)

Guhle/McCabe Bogo

I like this 3rd option the best and I think Jbot might as well

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.