PSE Creativity Watch

That Aud Smell

18 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Apparently the OneBuffalo app is a dumpster fire 

Not sure if this belongs here or in the concession stand thread, but the concessions will be even worse soon at the MMArena as they are planning on using that app to give STHers discounted concessions.

Pretty sure I'll be able to stick to my 1 beer / game plan much more easily than I might've originally anticipated. ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I seen on Indeed: PSE is looking for a Social Media Editor.

They have 4 of them listed on the teams' directory pages. 

Maybe it's been the Sabres' improvement, but I haven't noticed much that's irked or disappointed me in a while on this front. And I vaguely recall thinking they'd done some good stuff, too.

I almost didn't click on the Sabres' Happy Thanksgiving video. I assumed it was going to be, "I'm Marco Scandella, and I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving." I'm glad I clicked. Skinner is thankful for Jack (cue assist). Jack is thankful for Skinner. Bogo is thankful for Hutton (big save after Bogo booboo). And so on. Good stuff. (Also, the Sabres have won seven straight.)

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

I almost didn't click on the Sabres' Happy Thanksgiving video. I assumed it was going to be, "I'm Marco Scandella, and I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving." I'm glad I clicked. Skinner is thankful for Jack (cue assist). Jack is thankful for Skinner. Bogo is thankful for Hutton (big save after Bogo booboo). And so on. Good stuff. (Also, the Sabres have won seven straight.)

I forgot about Hutton stopping a three on none against the Rangers in the second game of the season. Epic play. And thank goodness we didn’t start 0-2 this year. 

I was really impressed with the game presentation last night. The Sabres-Flyers rivalry montage during the 1st intermission was awesome and the Sabres montage (to “Guerilla Radio” by Rage Against The Machine) in the 2nd was great too. 

FWIW, I actually like DJ Milk. I was wildly skeptical when I first saw him in that second game of the season but his intermission stuff has won the crowd over every time and it’s been a good way to pass the time until the players are back out. I like that we’re stealing an idea that’s worked in the NBA (versus just looking at what other hockey teams are doing). 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Robviously said:

I was really impressed with the game presentation last night. The Sabres-Flyers rivalry montage during the 1st intermission was awesome and the Sabres montage (to “Guerilla Radio” by Rage Against The Machine) in the 2nd was great too. 

FWIW, I actually like DJ Milk. I was wildly skeptical when I first saw him in that second game of the season but his intermission stuff has won the crowd over every time and it’s been a good way to pass the time until the players are back out. I like that we’re stealing an idea that’s worked in the NBA (versus just looking at what other hockey teams are doing). 

I went to the Vancouver game, he was really good. I agree.

6 minutes ago, Robviously said:

A rivalry montage set to Rage?  Be still my beating heart.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.