Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Haven’t verified if real, but, if it is ....

378AB2A7-3420-4F10-85AF-E0C4CD28D5E5.jpeg

Purports to be a screenshot of the depth chart page on the Bills’ website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Haven’t verified if real, but, if it is ....

378AB2A7-3420-4F10-85AF-E0C4CD28D5E5.jpeg

Purports to be a screenshot of the depth chart page on the Bills’ website.

Ok, let's at least be fair.  It says "coming soon" in the bright red banner at the top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Haven’t verified if real, but, if it is ....

378AB2A7-3420-4F10-85AF-E0C4CD28D5E5.jpeg

Purports to be a screenshot of the depth chart page on the Bills’ website.

THISis where this was posted?  

No wonders stuff is so confused in the Bills thread.  :doh: :doh: :doh:  (I'd somehow thought your post had been there & deleted. :doh:)

PS - the screen shot is a fake. ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Taro T said:

PS - the screen shot is a fake. 😉

 

You sure? The Twitter action I see insists it was real for several hours.

9 hours ago, Eleven said:

Ok, let's at least be fair.  It says "coming soon" in the bright red banner at the top.

It says “coming soon, the first official” one. This page apparently went live for a few hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Per Pergament at TBN:

Rich Gaenzler, aka "Bull" on 97 Rock, is replacing Lauren Hall as the Buffalo Sabres' in-arena host for this upcoming National Hockey League season.

He will be expanding his freelance duties, as he also is the in-arena host for Buffalo Bandits lacrosse games.

"I haven't signed any papers, but it is done," Gaenzler confirmed Monday morning. "I'm pumped and I can't wait. This is a huge opportunity for me. Just by virtue of the team being better, the atmosphere in the building will be even better."

The change in hosts is part of a planned overhaul to the Sabres' in-game presentation at KeyBank Center, a source said.

Hall had been the in-game host for the Sabres for the last six seasons. Her primary role is as a multimedia journalist for Pegula Sports and Entertainment, contributing to digital coverage of the Bills and Sabres. She left Channel 4 in May 2016.

+++

Not for nothing: It was widely rumoured that Ms. Hall was one of the people caught up in the Russ Brandon tawdriness. I wonder if she did or said something in connection with that investigation (e.g., an attempt to cover up) that caused the Pegulas to sour on her.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't say this for certain as I've never met the lady, but Lauren Hall seems like one of those people who wouldn't go near a kid with cancer unless she was getting a major payment out of the deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Per Pergament at TBN:

Rich Gaenzler, aka "Bull" on 97 Rock, is replacing Lauren Hall as the Buffalo Sabres' in-arena host for this upcoming National Hockey League season.

He will be expanding his freelance duties, as he also is the in-arena host for Buffalo Bandits lacrosse games.

"I haven't signed any papers, but it is done," Gaenzler confirmed Monday morning. "I'm pumped and I can't wait. This is a huge opportunity for me. Just by virtue of the team being better, the atmosphere in the building will be even better."

The change in hosts is part of a planned overhaul to the Sabres' in-game presentation at KeyBank Center, a source said.

Hall had been the in-game host for the Sabres for the last six seasons. Her primary role is as a multimedia journalist for Pegula Sports and Entertainment, contributing to digital coverage of the Bills and Sabres. She left Channel 4 in May 2016.

+++

Not for nothing: It was widely rumoured that Ms. Hall was one of the people caught up in the Russ Brandon tawdriness. I wonder if she did or said something in connection with that investigation (e.g., an attempt to cover up) that caused the Pegulas to sour on her.

I've always liked Rich Gaenzler. I think this is a good move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darksabre said:

I've always liked Rich Gaenzler. I think this is a good move. 

I trust he won't get the Nicholas Picolas treatment. (Which was, and remains, so great, btw.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

Hall fired for relationship with Brandon

She is still working for PSE. (I might be missing the joke here.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pi2000 said:

Hall fired for relationship with Brandon

This is incredibly unfounded and dangerous. Nothing definitive has been said. The Hall rumors started from a bunch of twitter chatter by people connecting her and another former media member who Brandon is actually known to have had a relationship with.

Edited by Hoss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoss hired for relationship with Hall

21 hours ago, Ho-Chi-Sock said:

I can't say this for certain as I've never met the lady, but Lauren Hall seems like one of those people who wouldn't go near a kid with cancer unless she was getting a major payment out of the deal.

I think you have her mixed up with the franchise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ho-Chi-Sock said:

I can't say this for certain as I've never met the lady, but Lauren Hall seems like one of those people who wouldn't go near a kid with cancer unless she was getting a major payment out of the deal.

I've been around her several times - at events, fundraisers, games. She always came across as genuine and kind to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear God those are ugly.

And, not even "ugly" as in "yeah, so ugly that they're sorta fun." (Like, arguably, the turd burger.)

Good job, good hustle, Jessie.

Hard pass: Bills, Sabres fans don't hold back their feelings on new One Buffalo hats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I just strolled over to New Era and they're not on the racks there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eleven said:

Well, I just strolled over to New Era and they're not on the racks there.

Did you check the dumpster in the back?

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Samson's Flow said:

Did you check the dumpster in the back?

They don't allow me near the dumpster anymore.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're so good... New Era doesn't list them on their site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Eleven said:

They don't allow me near the dumpster anymore.

dcb47f1590a081588eb39c30d1b32a678e364781

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As usual. I get what they're going for. But wow that doesn't work in reality. Looks like the vaguely team themed patio furniture throw pillows some suburban mom would accidentally spill her cheap rosé on. But on your head. 

It's not hard to make a hat look good, I swear. If you wanna do a racing stripe design, it works better on a myriad of other apparel/applications, but skid marks down your fans' craniums.. nope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I heard New Era is good at hiding garbage.

Not for very long they're not... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×