PSE Creativity Watch

That Aud Smell

11 hours ago, Sabel79 said:

Love Actually is such a flaming garbage pile of a movie telling the story of an amazing number of terrible people.  All references must be cancelled.  

I'm glad I've never seen the movie.. because I found that pretty damn funny.

7 minutes ago, LTS said:

I'm glad I've never seen the movie.. because I found that pretty damn funny.

Oh man, it’s awful.  My visceral hatred of the character Andrew Lincoln plays in that movie is (admittedly a minor) reason I can’t watch The Walking Dead.  

Admission: I can’t watch The Walking Dead, in the main, because it’s genuinely terrible dreck.

Edited by Sabel79

23 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Oh man, it’s awful.  My visceral hatred of the character Andrew Lincoln plays in that movie is (admittedly a minor) reason I can’t watch The Walking Dead.  

Admission: I can’t watch The Walking Dead, in the main, because it’s genuinely terrible dreck.

The first season was excellent, then something terrible happened: the American people liked it.

5 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

The first season was excellent, then something terrible happened: the American people liked it.

I have never laughed so hard at anything ever than I did at the last episode of the first season where they blew up the CDC.  The whole thing is complete nonsense.  I will die on this hill.  

7 hours ago, Sabel79 said:

I have never laughed so hard at anything ever than I did at the last episode of the first season where they blew up the CDC.  The whole thing is complete nonsense.  I will die on this hill.  

And you will come back. And love the first season. I win.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.