Donald J Trump, your thoughts on his Presidency

LGR4GM

According to reports the affidavits of voter fraud in Michigan are actually using election data from Minnesota because the lawyers for Trump mixed up MN v MI as abbreviations. 

That expert confused Minnesota and Michigan. He was counting the population of towns in Minnesota, seeing they did not match Michigan towns, and finding fraud.

36 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

According to reports the affidavits of voter fraud in Michigan are actually using election data from Minnesota because the lawyers for Trump mixed up MN v MI as abbreviations. 

That expert confused Minnesota and Michigan. He was counting the population of towns in Minnesota, seeing they did not match Michigan towns, and finding fraud.

That's right up there with bringing a convicted sex-offender from Trenton to Philadelphia to pretend to be a PA poll watcher alleging fraud in a press conference in front of a landscaping company.

• Haha (+1) 2

If anyone is wondering why the last page or two may look strange it's because I deleted the ongoing personal attack posts after I requested them to stop.

I'm not a forum expert but the deletion process is a bit cludgy, so if I missed anything it was not intentional and if a reply that had multiple comments in it was deleted I apologize but the stink of personal attacks taints the whole post.

The next step is to be removed from the club.  I have sent personal messages along with this.

Keep it above board or take a break.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Go away or I will taunt you a second time. 

Regarding the holy grail:

Frenchy (to Round Table Knighits):  No thank you, we’ve already got one.  It’s very nice.”

Frenchy (to other frenchies):  (low voice) I told him we’ve already got one. (All snickering)

6 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Before I jump the gun. Do we want to wait until inauguration for the Biden thread or start it early? I ask because I understand he will be making his cabinet nominations known in the near future. Figure we could talk about the first 100 days and some predictions between now and January. 

Go ahead and start it. 

On 11/22/2020 at 4:16 AM, SABRES 0311 said:

Had an interesting conversation with some stranger Online. I didn’t like him but he likes Trump so naturally I went full never Trumper. Conversation got real weird. Crazy people out there. 

Did they tell you about how Huego Chavez was stealing the US election from Trump using voting equipment created by Venezuela and backed by China? Or that Brian Kemp was in on it too because he was getting kickbacks from Dominion and then did they toss out Smartmatic flipping votes in Germany from Servers the US Army raided and took?

5 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Did they tell you about how Huego Chavez was stealing the US election from Trump using voting equipment created by Venezuela and backed by China? Or that Brian Kemp was in on it too because he was getting kickbacks from Dominion and then did they toss out Smartmatic flipping votes in Germany from Servers the US Army raided and took?

None of that. Apparently I’m a sheep, they have all the guns and the guy threatened my family. All I said was Biden won. Not all Trump supporters are like that though. Seven billion people on the planet. Some are very interesting.

20 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

None of that. Apparently I’m a sheep, they have all the guns and the guy threatened my family. All I said was Biden won. Not all Trump supporters are like that though. Seven billion people on the planet. Some are very interesting.

There is definitely a vocal minority of Trump supporters who think the best way to defend their "freedom" is to threaten everyone who doesn't agree with them. 

58 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

There is definitely a vocal minority of Trump supporters who think the best way to defend their "freedom" is to threaten everyone who doesn't agree with them. 

Those are fanatics.. and they exist in every facet.  Some are just more violent than others. It will be wonderful when a few of them decide to act on their beliefs and basically become terrorists. 

• Like (+1) 1

Trump's allegations and the hostility of his rhetoric - and his singular power to persuade and galvanize his followers - generated extraordinary pressure on state and local election officials to embrace his fraud allegations and take steps to block certification of the results. When some of them refused, they accepted security details for protection from the threats they were receiving.

The 20 days between the election on Nov. 3 and the greenlighting of Biden's transition exemplified some of the hallmarks of life in Trump's White House: a government paralyzed by the president's fragile emotional state; advisers nourishing his fables; expletive-laden feuds between factions of aides and advisers; and a pernicious blurring of truth and fantasy.

Instead, Trump empowered loyalists who were willing to tell him what he wanted to hear - that he would have won in a landslide had the election not been rigged and stolen - and then to sacrifice their reputations by waging a campaign in courtrooms and in the media to convince the public of this delusion.

The effort culminated on Nov. 19, when lawyers Rudolph W. Giuliani, Jenna Ellis and Sidney Powell spoke on the president's behalf at the headquarters of the Republican National Committee to allege a far-reaching and coordinated plot to steal the election for Biden. They argued that Democratic leaders rigged the vote in a number of majority-Black cities, and that voting machines were tampered with by communist forces in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chávez, the Venezuelan leader who died seven years ago.

There was no evidence to support any of these claims.

Then Fox News called Arizona for Biden.

"He was yelling at everyone," a senior administration official recalled of Trump's reaction. "He was like, 'What the hell? We were supposed to be winning Arizona. What's going on?' He told Jared to call [News Corp. Executive Chairman Rupert] Murdoch."

Efforts by Kushner and others on the Trump team to convince Fox to take back its Arizona call failed.

"You really have to understand Trump's psychology," said Anthony Scaramucci, a longtime Trump associate and former White House communications director who is now estranged from the president. "The classic symptoms of an outsider is, there has to be a conspiracy. It's not my shortcomings, but there's a cabal against me. That's why he's prone to these conspiracy theories."

A number of Trump allies tried to pressure Raffensperger, the Republican secretary of state, into putting his thumb on the scale. Republican Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler - both forced into runoff elections on Jan. 5 - demanded Raffensperger's resignation. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., a Trump friend who chairs the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee, called Raffensperger to seemingly encourage him to find a way to toss legal ballots.

More troubling to Raffensperger were the many threats he and his wife, Tricia, have received over the past few weeks - and a break-in at another family member's home. All of it has prompted him to accept a state security detail.

Some of the Trump campaign and Republican party lawyers sought to even avoid meetings with Giuliani and his team. When asked for evidence internally for their most explosive claims, Giuliani and Powell could not provide it, the other advisers said.

Trump and his allies made a series of brazen legal challenges, including in Nevada, where conservative activist Sharron Angle asked a court to block certification of the results in Clark County, by far the state's most populous county, and order a wholesale do-over of the election.

Clark County Judge Gloria Sturman was incredulous.

"How do you get to that's sufficient to throw out an entire election?" she said. She noted the practical implications of failing to certify the election, including that every official elected on Nov. 3 would be unable to take office in the new year, including herself.

There was never a moment when the lawmakers contemplated stepping in on Trump's behalf, because Michigan law does not allow it, this person said. Before the trip, lawyers for the lawmakers told their colleagues in the legislature that there was nothing feasible in what Trump was trying to do, and that it was "absolute crazy talk" for the Michigan officials to contemplate defying the will of the voters, this person added.

I cut out probably 75% of this but it is a clear walkthrough of the insane denial and narcissism that has characterized Trump his entire life. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is the brief filed against Texas' attempt to have a soft coup. the 106 Republican congress people who signed on to the suit with Texas are pathetic. 

This brief is supported by 22 States and Territories outside of the original 4 that Texas is suing. Again Texas is suing to illegally overturn an election in an attempted coup of the US Democracy because Trump lost. Trump is complicit and has encouraged this behavior as well as signed onto the Texas suit. The greatest threat to the US Democracy is Trump and his cult followers. 

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163379/20201210144443769_Texas v. Pennsylvania - Motion and Br. of Amici DC et al.pdf

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Does not the Senate have to officially recognize today's EC vote early in January?

He will surely hold out until then.

A joint session certifies the results. Pretty sure it will go through with some posturing from Republicans but nothing to put a hold on the inauguration. The next four years is anyone’s guess.

• Thanks (+1) 1

The Trump administration is a complete and utter failure. Americans starve, get evicted, and die all because a conman fear bated half the country into his *****. Jan 20 cannot come soon enough. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/12/17/pfizer-vaccine-supply-states/

But Pfizer released a statement Thursday that seemed to contradict that explanation, saying the company faced no production difficulties and had many more doses immediately available than were being distributed.

“We have millions more doses sitting in our warehouse but, as of now, we have not received any shipment instructions for additional doses,”

Edited by LGR4GM