Donald J Trump, your thoughts on his Presidency

LGR4GM

3 hours ago, Weave said:

So much for that Kodak feal to get back in the pharma business being a feel good story.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1235817?__twitter_impression=true

And too bad the stupid policies on thos site won’t allow it to be posted where it will get the attention it deserves.

Our local news isn’t sharing the depth of facts in this story but with their reputation, who is looking for facts from these social nerds? 

It’s a torn in my paw. 

Edited by Ogre

15 hours ago, Weave said:

So much for that Kodak feal to get back in the pharma business being a feel good story.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1235817?__twitter_impression=true

And too bad the stupid policies on thos site won’t allow it to be posted where it will get the attention it deserves.

Everything is grift

• 2 weeks later...

It's all part of the endgame. Trump literally can't mentally understand or accept losing so he's willing to cheat or lie or manipulate to get his way. If he loses the election, I'm uncertain he'll concede and positive he'll claim massive voter fraud stoking riots if he can and I'll bet money he'll skip the inauguration. 

Meant 2024 in that other post. I think if Trump loses and the Senate flips the investigations into what really has gone on will be shocking and disgusting. For example Kushner allegedly redirected and then re-sold PPE supplies during the height of the pandemic. If true he should be tried for treason. 

On 8/22/2020 at 9:27 AM, LGR4GM said:

Meant 2024 in that other post. I think if Trump loses and the Senate flips the investigations into what really has gone on will be shocking and disgusting. For example Kushner allegedly redirected and then re-sold PPE supplies during the height of the pandemic. If true he should be tried for treason. 

somehow i think the good ole boys club of being an ex-president will keep him out of jail... even thou he absolutely should be made an example of for future presidents. i give it 50-50 odds that once he is out of office and the evidence starts to mount that whomever is the current president will throw out the I will pardon him no matter what line.

4 hours ago, drnkirishone said:

somehow i think the good ole boys club of being an ex-president will keep him out of jail... even thou he absolutely should be made an example of for future presidents. i give it 50-50 odds that once he is out of office and the evidence starts to mount that whomever is the current president will throw out the I will pardon him no matter what line.

I don't think they will. And NYS is suing him and could send him to jail and if I understand correctly, the President can't pardon a state conviction. I hope Trump and all his children go to jail for ever for all the harm and death they have caused this country. 

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I don't think they will. And NYS is suing him and could send him to jail and if I understand correctly, the President can't pardon a state conviction. I hope Trump and all his children go to jail for ever for all the harm and death they have caused this country. 

Well, Tiffany hasn't done anything yet.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Kimberly Guilfoyle's "speech" last night was... a thing that happened. Between the lying and the yelling I couldn't tell if this was the RNC or some 1930's rally in Germany. The fearmongering in this is amazingly insane. 

I got about 1/3 of the way through.  Very strange public speaking voice/tone there. 

Fearmongering has been going on from both sides recently.  This is on another level though.  I guess you do what you gotta do to keep your job as GF of a first son of the United States of Trump.

EDIT: I watched the rest.  I especially liked the part where she took shots at California.  The governor there is here ex-husband.  smh.  She just sounds completely phony.  Also, I don’t trust people whose mouth makes a frowning shape even when they are trying to smile.

Edited by Curt

8 hours ago, drnkirishone said:

What fear mongering has been coming from the main dnc?

“Battle for our nation’s sole” “Fight to preserve democracy”   Stuff like that.  Like I said though, this is on another level, to the point that it’s a caricature of anything based in reality, and I think in general Republican fearmongering has been much more extreme.

Edited by Curt