Donald J Trump, your thoughts on his Presidency

LGR4GM

10 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

I want everyone to click through and watch every video in this thread.  

Looks like it says “Police” on their body armor. Other than it’s pretty ******* stupid firing into a house like that, not to mention it looked quiet. If so it’s improper escalation of force. As in from 0 to stupid.

Just now, SABRES 0311 said:

Looks like it says “Police” on their body armor. Other than it’s pretty ******* stupid firing into a house like that, not to mention it looked quiet. If so it’s improper escalation of force. As in from 0 to stupid.

Keep going.  

31 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Keep going.  

Confusion on NG or police is probably the HMMWV (Hummer). We sold a bit to police coming out of Iraq/Afghanistan.

Edit: I went to the Twitter page and watched some others. 

1. The media arrests you could go either way. Cops are moving their lines down the road. If they let people get behind them it is a risk. I get they’re media and all but I also understand clearing the street. Tell you what though kudos for being out there. Pretty ballsy.

2. The nurse video I’m not sure what to make if it. Something seems odd about the girl being interviewed. Can’t put my finger on it. 

3. Cop throwing up the white power sign. He’s an idiot who should not be there. The sign has been debated and I’m not going down that rabbit hole. Either way he knew what he was doing and does not possess the maturity to be in that situation.

4. Back to first video. Whoever fired that shot is a dumb***. That’s how people get hurt. Clear example of either poor training, poor decision making, poor situational awareness or a combination of everything. Cop is lucky it wasn’t a head shot.

Edited by SABRES 0311

9 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Confusion on NG or police is probably the HMMWV (Hummer). We sold a bit to police coming out of Iraq/Afghanistan.

Edit: I went to the Twitter page and watched some others. 

1. The media arrests you could go either way. Cops are moving their lines down the road. If they let people get behind them it is a risk. I get they’re media and all but I also understand clearing the street. Tell you what though kudos for being out there. Pretty ballsy.

2. The nurse video I’m not sure what to make if it. Something seems odd about the girl being interviewed. Can’t put my finger on it. 

3. Cop throwing up the white power sign. He’s an idiot who should not be there. The sign has been debated and I’m not going down that rabbit hole. Either way he knew what he was doing and does not possess the maturity to be in that situation.

4. Back to first video. Whoever fired that shot is a dumb***. That’s how people get hurt. Clear example of either poor training, poor decision making, poor situational awareness or a combination of everything. Cop is lucky it wasn’t a head shot.

If you haven’t seen the videos and pictures of the journalists who have been injured by police actions, you should seek them out. There are many videos that plainly show police targeting people with visible press credentials and shooting them with rubber bullets, pepper pellets, and tear gas and flash bang Grenades.  There is clear evidence that the press is being targeted and journalists are getting injured.  One lost her eye to a rubber bullet over the weekend.

Disgusting behavior that has no justification.

Edited by Weave
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Sabel79 said:

LE = Law Enforcement

Boogallo = 2nd Civil War/Race War

See my above post.

So basically you think that this is the end of the United States of America as a free democratic nation.  Our country is soon going to become a totalitarian military police state under Trump.

Is that it?

4 minutes ago, Curt said:

So basically you think that this is the end of the United States of America as a free democratic nation.  Our country is soon going to become a totalitarian military police state under Trump.

Is that it?

You weren’t asking me, but I think the end of a democratic United States is well within sight.  Between corporate money determining policy (and candidates) and an increasingly authoritarian government that has lost its checks and balances, I think we are 75% of the way there.

• Sad 1

Well, ironically, the 2nd Amendment was written to fight the very type of actions Trump announced today, but I doubt many 2nd Amendment supporters will be willing to use it to protect against the actual tyranny being threatened.

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Weave said:

Well, ironically, the 2nd Amendment was written to fight the very type of actions Trump announced today, but I doubt many 2nd Amendment supporters will be willing to use it to protect against the actual tyranny being threatened.

Look at what’s happening in Philly.  They’re actively piling on.  Almost as if it was never really about the 2nd amendment the entire time... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sabel79 said:

Look at what’s happening in Philly.  They’re actively piling on.  Almost as if it was never really about the 2nd amendment the entire time... 

So much has occurred.  I don’t really know what happened in Philly.

20 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Was actually referring to... 

Any information on what they’re up to? How has the PD blessed off on their activities? How does one identify its two separate groups? 

Not saying these groups don’t exist. Just a lot of information missing. 

On 6/1/2020 at 8:43 PM, Weave said:

Are you referring to mentioning that he may call in the Army if local police and the National Guard aren't called in / able to restore order?  If so, am absolutely hoping that the police & NG can restore order.  It would be a travesty to have active soldiers taking up arms against American citizens on our soil.

Considering that due to the COVID crisis that all 50 states have declared states of emergency, not sure that calling in the Army would be illegal.  REALLY hoping that statement of his was him doing his normal negotiation by stating something excessive to get the people he's negotiating with (in this case governors and mayors with cities in crisis) to do what needs to be done.  And what needs to be done is allow the peaceful protests to continue but to absolutely stop the rioters from destroying property & injuring and killing people.  Can think of very few worse things to have happen than to have the Army deployed.  

• Like (+1) 1