Donald J Trump, your thoughts on his Presidency

LGR4GM

32 minutes ago, Weave said:

Not gonna lie.  I loaded up a bed stand piece for the 1st time in a very long time.  I don't like the vibe of what is going down.  This is more than police brutality protests.

Know your target and what lies beyond if it comes to that. Two hands, center mass.

13 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Know your target and what lies beyond if it comes to that. Two hands, center mass.

He knows.

I don’t even know where my key is.

I’ll still sleep well.

43 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Yeah, I know the drill. 

17 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I’ve seen “ACAB” spray painted in LA and Philadelphia. Anyone know what it stands for?

Edit: Never mind, I found out.

Everyone seems to agree this is organized and there are outsiders coming in. 

Seems like far right and far left involved the last couple of nights.  Strange stuff indeed.

A few nights ago a guy was shot and killed in Livingston County after trying to ram cop cars with a semi and shooting at them.  He had a bunch of anti-police and civil war stuff on his social media pages.  WTF is going on? 

42 minutes ago, Weave said:

A few nights ago a guy was shot and killed in Livingston County after trying to ram cop cars with a semi and shooting at them.  He had a bunch of anti-police and civil war stuff on his social media pages.  WTF is going on? 

Not sure but I’ve been looking at houses with some land as far away from people as possible for when we move.

10 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Not sure but I’ve been looking at houses with some land as far away from people as possible for when we move.

I live in a county with more dairy cows than people.  I over reacted, but the vibe from all this is just off.  This isn't the Rodney King riots.  There is something more sinister at play I think.

I am supposed to travel to Detroit for business this week.  I'm not at all comfortable with it.  Between this and COVID.  Ugh.

58 minutes ago, Weave said:

I live in a county with more dairy cows than people.  I over reacted, but the vibe from all this is just off.  This isn't the Rodney King riots.  There is something more sinister at play I think.

Funny how literally every price of video documentation I’ve seen of property damage during this (not saying I’ve seen all documentation of property damage) shows white folks in masks, some in (hilariously misapplied) tactical gear...  Funny, that.  

33 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Funny how literally every price of video documentation I’ve seen of property damage during this (not saying I’ve seen all documentation of property damage) shows white folks in masks, some in (hilariously misapplied) tactical gear...  Funny, that.  

From what I have seen, it looked to me like they instigate and move on to let the rest finish the job. 

12 minutes ago, Weave said:

From what I have seen, it looked to me like they instigate and move on to let the rest finish the job. 

Yeah, clearly the idea.  We are definitely living in interesting times.  In the blackest possible Chinese-curse version of that term.  

Photos all over the internet of far left groups like Antifa and far right groups like Boogaloo Bois and Proud Boys participating in these riots, yet this AM only far left Antifa is singled out by Trump to be labeled as a terrorist organization.

11 minutes ago, Weave said:

Photos all over the internet of far left groups like Antifa and far right groups like Boogaloo Bois and Proud Boys participating in these riots, yet this AM only far left Antifa is singled out by Trump to be labeled as a terrorist organization.

9615B395-17E2-42EE-A5F4-DAB26F7FC0C5.gif

2 hours ago, Weave said:

The fact there were organized groups participating is a good place to start looking at what’s going on. I don’t see these groups selling Girl Scout cookies so where does the money come from to transport, arm, and make professional looking signs? If it was one city I might not care. They’re all over the country though.

People needing to find purpose in life with a misguided sense of righteousness. I’ll watch with a cup of coffee. 

2 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

The fact there were organized groups participating is a good place to start looking at what’s going on. I don’t see these groups selling Girl Scout cookies so where does the money come from to transport, arm, and make professional looking signs? If it was one city I might not care. They’re all over the country though.

People needing to find purpose in life with a misguided sense of righteousness. I’ll watch with a cup of coffee. 

I’ve got five bucks that says I know where you think it’s coming from... rhymes with “George Soros...”

Anyway.  Antifa isn’t a thing, in any tangible or organized sense.  What President Tweets is saying when he declares “Antifa” to be a terrorist organization is that he and his puppeteers would like to crack down hard on any and all dissent for any reason.  They’re doing so now, even as we kvetch about all the “property damage” LE continues to target the press and at the very least attempt to murder numerous citizens of a certain stripe.  The net, of course will widen because that how authoritarianism works...  this country will be unrecognizable in a few short months.  It’ll catch up to anyone thinking they’re above the fray soon enough... so enjoy that coffee until your number’s up.  

1 minute ago, Sabel79 said:

I’ve got five bucks that says I know where you think it’s coming from... rhymes with “George Soros...”

Anyway.  Antifa isn’t a thing, in any tangible or organized sense.  What President Tweets is saying when he declares “Antifa” to be a terrorist organization is that he and his puppeteers would like to crack down hard on any and all dissent for any reason.  They’re doing so now, even as we kvetch about all the “property damage” LE continues to target the press and at the very least attempt to murder numerous citizens of a certain stripe.  The net, of course will widen because that how authoritarianism works...  this country will be unrecognizable in a few short months.  It’ll catch up to anyone thinking they’re above the fray soon enough... so enjoy that coffee until your number’s up.  

Here’s some reading on AntiFa. While loosely affiliated between groups/cells, they have a goal. Typically wearing all black with face coverings the group also has insignias it brandished in the last few years. Common dress is debatable as uniform. Identified goals, and identifiable insignia. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/07/02/us/what-is-antifa.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/14/us/what-is-antifa-trnd/index.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/5437204/antifa-history-comic/%3famp=true

Other organizations who use/have used similar dress among members, stated goals, insignias, and violence or threat of violence to achieve political/social goals include Aryan Nation and KKK. The difference is those groups had identified leadership where as AntiFa’s loose affiliation between cells makes it difficult to identify a hierarchy. There are groups who claim they started in response to AntiFa while AntiFa claims they are in response of far right groups. 

As far as funding, it’s difficult to identify because the structure is not widely known. 

3 hours ago, Sabel79 said:

Could you be more specific about what you think is going on and/or will go in the coming months?  You peaked my interest.

1 hour ago, Curt said:

Could you be more specific about what you think is going on and/or will go in the coming months?  You peaked my interest.

We’re watching it happen now, which is part of the problem and the reason why media is being targeted.  LE does not want us to see what happens next.  It’ll include indiscriminate use of force, untold numbers of dead and disappeared, all under color of law and protected by the feds under the current administration.  

If we have an election in November, questionable at this point, either Trump wins (99% probable) and everything continues downwards apace, or he loses, refuses to leave office, and the real bloodbath starts.  

Boogaloo achieved.  

47 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

We’re watching it happen now, which is part of the problem and the reason why media is being targeted.  LE does not want us to see what happens next.  It’ll include indiscriminate use of force, untold numbers of dead and disappeared, all under color of law and protected by the feds under the current administration.  

If we have an election in November, questionable at this point, either Trump wins (99% probable) and everything continues downwards apace, or he loses, refuses to leave office, and the real bloodbath starts.  

Boogaloo achieved.  

How would you explain this to someone who has no idea what you are talking about?

LE???

Boogaloo???