Donald J Trump, your thoughts on his Presidency

LGR4GM

Page 44 talks about Wkileaks’ decision to release 30,000 HRC emails. Seems the organization/Assange felt she is a “sociopath” with more freedom and willingness to start wars. 

Weird how he is arrested pending extradition to the U.S. shortly before the report came out. I wonder if the intent is to try him in our courts so that he testifies in response to the report; expanding on his assessment, specifically what information he has to support. Kill Switch?

I hope you realize that was sarcasm. These people are not heroes. And I still don’t know how you can make a “murderers and rapists” claim looking at those people sitting on the ground there, I mean,  unless you have an agenda.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I hope you realize that was sarcasm. These people are not heroes. And I still don’t know how you can make a “murderers and rapists” claim looking at those people sitting on the ground there, I mean,  unless you have an agenda.

I don’t have an agenda. Never said they were heroes. Never made a claim about those that were detained.

So the Mueller report basically said the Russians helped Trump, Trump wanted their help, sought it but nothing of value was exchanged.

Trump then attempted to obstruct the investigation but the people around him wouldn't break the law for him,

A sitting president can't be indicted but here is all the evidence he tried to obstruct justice, Congress, have fun...

Oh and BTW, there are 12 more indictments out there that are still secret.

26 minutes ago, Eleven said:

They both need to cut this ***** out. It started in 1992 and it has gone downhill ever since.

They won’t though. They all have dirt on each other.

I can see it getting to the point where people stop caring when a politician is accused or even found to have done something wrong. Maybe an apathetic population is what the establishments want. 

Edited by SABRES 0311

2 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

They won’t though. They all have dirt on each other.

I can see it getting to the point where people stop caring when a politician is accused or even found to have done something wrong. Maybe an apathetic population is what the establishments want. 

We're already there.  Team colors are way more important than actual policy beliefs or morals.

We cut the cord from cable/satellite TV 8yrs ago.  Consequently, I see almost no cable news.  And since we live in an area that gets poor antenna reception from both Buffalo and Rochester, we get very little broadcast TV news as well.  We took Easter Dinner to my grandmother today.  She's 101 and still doing relatively well.  She had Fox News on the TV when we got there.  I think her day time caretaker is the Fox News person.  Fox was on for the first 3hrs we were there until my brother in law asked if he could turn on the hockey game.  Fox covered nothing but the Mueller Report for the entire 3 hrs.  All Mueller Report, all the time.  Holy crap.  Talk about state propaganda. 

I'll need at least  week to recover.

5 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

can see it getting to the point where people stop caring when a politician is accused or even found to have done something wrong. 

Umm, we're there.  Did you notice who is president?

12 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

That’s because you’ve never seen Hillary as POTUS. 

So you agree he's ten times worse?

We don't have to worry about Hillary because she's not President.

6 minutes ago, LTS said:

So you agree he's ten times worse?

We don't have to worry about Hillary because she's not President.

I’ve agreed he’s not the best human being and I will admit neither am I in any way. However I wouldn’t say 10 times worse than any other we have had. 

I am thankful she is not.

On 4/19/2019 at 5:58 PM, SABRES 0311 said:

@Scottysabres 

I was wrong. I guess people can do it without getting rolled up.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/18/new-mexico-migrants-armed-militia-detained

You have to actually witness them crossing the border illegally, I.e. not an actual "portal of entry". But yes, it's called a citizens arrest. Its actually Constitutional and the left will lose the legal battle ultimately.

The very reason illegals are coming across illegally, then turning themselves in to authorities is specifically due to Obama era policies on Asylum. Once the precedent was set they could not only stay while their case is being reviewed, but they must be released and report back for a hearing at a later date, where of course, over 80% fail to report back. Once their in the nation and untraceable, actual American Citizens are at very real risk.

And we see it everyday, but Democrats don't give a ***** about your life as an American citizen, the proof is unfolding before our very eyes, bit they cry and whine about human rights, just not your rights, especially if your a Caucasian male American citizen.

Democrats, the most racist group I know, historically accurate, the founders of the KKK, tried to destroy the nation to keep slavery, tried to further oppress with Jim Crowe Laws. They will lie to your face about it, just like the immigration disaster that is unfolding now. I see they've finally come around to admitting it is indeed an actual crises, but, did you notice, Trump says send them to sanctuary cities since Democrats refuse to legislatively act, and IMMEDIATELY you see these Lefty snob Democrats say "YOU CAN'T DO THAT"! "NOT IN MY BACK YARD"!

The hypocracy would be beyond laughable, if the tragedies they foster to actual citizens weren't so profoundly and deeply sad. They've created an "every man for himself" safety policy.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

You have to actually witness them crossing the border illegally, I.e. not an actual "portal of entry". But yes, it's called a citizens arrest. Its actually Constitutional and the left will lose the legal battle ultimately.

The very reason illegals are coming across illegally, then turning themselves in to authorities is specifically due to Obama era policies on Asylum. Once the precedent was set they could not only stay while their case is being reviewed, but they must be released and report back for a hearing at a later date, where of course, over 80% fail to report back. Once their in the nation and untraceable, actual American Citizens are at very real risk.

And we see it everyday, but Democrats don't give a ***** about your life as an American citizen, the proof is unfolding before our very eyes, bit they cry and whine about human rights, just not your rights, especially if your a Caucasian male American citizen.

Democrats, the most racist group I know, historically accurate, the founders of the KKK, tried to destroy the nation to keep slavery, tried to further oppress with Jim Crowe Laws. They will lie to your face about it, just like the immigration disaster that is unfolding now. I see they've finally come around to admitting it is indeed an actual crises, but, did you notice, Trump says send them to sanctuary cities since Democrats refuse to legislatively act, and IMMEDIATELY you see these Lefty snob Democrats say "YOU CAN'T DO THAT"! "NOT IN MY BACK YARD"!

The hypocracy would be beyond laughable, if the tragedies they foster to actual citizens weren't so profoundly and deeply sad. They've created an "every man for himself" safety policy.

Let me guess. You were in love with a Mexican chick in high school and she went to the prom with your best friend?

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:58 AM, SABRES 0311 said:

@Scottysabres 

I was wrong. I guess people can do it without getting rolled up.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/18/new-mexico-migrants-armed-militia-detained

Aaaaaand I was right the first time. There is a WAPO article saying the leader of the militia was arrested.

19 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Aaaaaand I was right the first time. There is a WAPO article saying the leader of the militia was arrested.

No small amount of irony that the guy leading the effort to stem the tide of supposed violent criminals was a convicted felon himself.

And Scottysabres is either ignoring, or woefully ingnorant of the recent history of the Southern Strategy and the defection of the racist element of the Democrats to the Republican side when the Democrats took up the Civil Rights Movement as an official party platform.

I suppose he's not any more interested in the intellectual honesty of that huge change than he is interested in the intellectual honesty of the claims of violent criminals coming over the border.

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Weave said:

And Scottysabres is either ignoring, or woefully ingnorant of the recent history of the Southern Strategy and the defection of the racist element of the Democrats to the Republican side when the Democrats took up the Civil Rights Movement as an official party platform.

I suppose he's not any more interested in the intellectual honesty of that huge change than he is interested in the intellectual honesty of the claims of violent criminals coming over the border.

I cant speak to the Dem party transition but if you think there aren't violent people, drug and human trafficking mixing in with the ones legitimately looking for asylum you are wrong. Same thing but smaller scale with the ones leaving ISIS held areas and going to Europe. Its not all of them but still an issue.

4 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I cant speak to the Dem party transition but if you think there aren't violent people, drug and human trafficking mixing in with the ones legitimately looking for asylum you are wrong. Same thing but smaller scale with the ones leaving ISIS held areas and going to Europe. Its not all of them but still an issue.

I've posted real data regarding crime rates of these immigrants in this very thread.  Feel free to look back for it.  US citizens have a higher crime rate and violent crime rate than these immigrants.

27 minutes ago, Weave said:

I've posted real data regarding crime rates of these immigrants in this very thread.  Feel free to look back for it.  US citizens have a higher crime rate and violent crime rate than these immigrants.

As I said, not all are bad and not all are committing violent crimes. If they want to seek asylum then do so at a port of entry. This is where initial screening and documentation should take place to include trying to identify ties to MS-13 and other violent organizations.

The other issue is with children. I do not believe every single person coming here with a kid in tow is the actual guardian of that child. Call me crazy but Id bet some of them have the idea that if they kidnap someone's kid down south they can pass them off as their own in hope of an easier time gaining entry. What happens to the kid after that is anyone's guess but I cant imagine its a good time.

How many don't show up for their court date? I can only imagine why. So yes, percentage wise most do not commit violent crimes. However, if the majority don't show up for their follow on hearing you have to ask why. Perhaps they are scared their port of entry story wont hold up in court and they will get deported.

I don't understand why there is so much emphasis on why we should take everyone in but not as much on the root of the problem. So many people crap on ICE and our laws like we need to change things to accommodate other people. If people care so much then direct that energy at the countries these people are coming from.      

Edited by SABRES 0311