Donald J Trump, your thoughts on his Presidency

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

You know HRC lost and Obama isn’t president anymore, right? Why do you keep bringing them up. They have nothing to do with the politics of today.

Lol ok. Is that why every time she makes an appearance she talks about how she got screwed by a flawed system which feeds into the current Democrat idea of abolishing the Electioral College? Or how about Obama’s handling of ISIS and quick withdrawal from Iraq which has led to increased Iranian influence. Pretty sure those are current issues. But I’ll play along.

For two years people against Trump touted Mueller’s investigation. Now that it didn’t say what they wanted it’s on to house investigations. The star witness so far is Michael Cohen who after hours of preparation with Schiff’s people still didn’t say what they wanted him to. Why? Because when investigations start he would be found guilty of again lying to Congress.

Those investigations will start quickly and use the FISA and fake dossier documents. This will be so Trump does not declassify the FISA warrants and supporting documents. The new goal for the Dems will be to focus on painting Trump as the Capone of our time. If successful the Dems win 2020 and bury all evidence of corruption which led to the investigation. 

People are impressed with how little leaks came out during the investigation and astonished it didn’t say what they wanted it to. Could it be by removing the corrupt FBI leadership there was no backstop? Maybe that’s why the left wanted Barr to recuse himself so that RR would oversee it all.

5 hours ago, SwampD said:

It also has similarities to what the president has done and is doing. If you don't see that then we may as well not continue.

What has Trump done as an individual that remotely comes close to what the Democrats have done?

I am looking at the statements made by Democrat operatives within the Federal government, the actual documented texts and emails, in their own words and the actions of individuals within both the prior administration as well as parties either directly connected to Clintons campaign, or supporters there of, including an overwhelming majority of the MSM which is no longer trusted by a vast number of citizens, regular everyday Joe's, for their part in what has transpired.

This is looking more and more like a direct attack on the Citizens of this nation, via a failed Coup d'etat of a duly elected sitting President. That alone is the most dangerous aspect of anything I've seen from a political party in this nation in my lifetime. As I said, a direct assault on the Constitution, the very document which affords citizens the rights we have.

Very dangerous indeed.

18 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

An investigation started on a fake dossier? While I'm no fan outside of economics of the guy

You mean the economics I completely disproved repeatedly to the point that you just left the thread for several weeks until now? Those economics? The ones that I completely trashed with statistics and metrics and then you called me a "NYC elitists" because I used facts to shred your argument into pieces? Are those the economics you are talking about? You have fun with your alternative facts and the "economics" of Donald Trump. 

9 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

I didn't write it, I copied and pasted it. But don't sit there and say it doesn't have similarities to what Liberal Democrats have done.

Hell, my dads a retired teacher, 45 years he did, and he'll tell you straight out liberals are currently and have been for quite some time now pushing their ideology in public schools as well as well doxumented in collegiate America.

You want to talk about pushing an "ideology" in schools, go take a look at what Betsy Devos has done to her home state. Nothing like gutting public education so you can set up christian charter schools. 

5 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

You mean the economics I completely disproved repeatedly to the point that you just left the thread for several weeks until now? Those economics? The ones that I completely trashed with statistics and metrics and then you called me a "NYC elitists" because I used facts to shred your argument into pieces? Are those the economics you are talking about? You have fun with your alternative facts and the "economics" of Donald Trump. 

I can choose to believe or not believe anything I'd like, it being a free country and all.

As for Devos, I don't disagree, but the overwhelming majority of population centers public school systems push the liberal agenda, my own 4 kids and I speak on it everyday, they see it as clear as a bell.

9 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I also find it kinda funny that they are upset and use inflammatory phrases like coup d’etat about things they are reading in emails that were acquired by Russian hackers. Very dangerous indeed.

Edited by SwampD
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I can choose to believe or not believe anything I'd like, it being a free country and all.

As for Devos, I don't disagree, but the overwhelming majority of population centers public school systems push the liberal agenda, my own 4 kids and I speak on it everyday, they see it as clear as a bell.

Right you can. Even when I presented straight facts you can choose not to believe them. It makes you wrong but you can still choose to do it. 

I would love to hear specific examples for this. 

18 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Right you can. Even when I presented straight facts you can choose not to believe them. It makes you wrong but you can still choose to do it. 

I would love to hear specific examples for this. 

I gave you 2 testimonials already. One from a 45 yr tenured public school teacher and another from 4 kids ranging in age from 27 down to 14 yrs old.

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

I also find it kinda funny that they are upset and use inflammatory phrases like coup d’etat about things they are reading in emails that were acquired by Russian hackers. Very dangerous indeed.

Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Coup d'etat :

a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics

The evidence is mounting day after day. And all roads point to the Democrat Party as a very real danger to the Constitution and the citizens it provides for.

Indeed, Democrat supported policies are in fact, costing citizens there very lives in some cases, in others, it's attempting to limit or altogether eliminate citizens ability to remain free from mob rule. Progressives need look no further than one of their own historical figures to see where their brand of leadership gets the citizens at large, Thomas Woodrow Wilson.

I'm calling it what it is  as the evidence presents itself.

3 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

I gave you 2 testimonials already. One from a 45 yr tenured public school teacher and another from 4 kids ranging in age from 27 down to 14 yrs old.

No you said that they say it is happening. I want a specific example as to what is happening. What event happened that help shape that belief. 

4 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Coup d'etat :

a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics

The evidence is mounting day after day. And all roads point to the Democrat Party as a very real danger to the Constitution and the citizens it provides for.

Indeed, Democrat supported policies are in fact, costing citizens there very lives in some cases, in others, it's attempting to limit or altogether eliminate citizens ability to remain free from mob rule. Progressives need look no further than one of their own historical figures to see where their brand of leadership gets the citizens at large, Thomas Woodrow Wilson.

I'm calling it what it is  as the evidence presents itself.

But it was Trumps own justice department that launched the investigation against. The Democrats had nothing to do with it 

14 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Lol ok. Is that why every time she makes an appearance she talks about how she got screwed by a flawed system which feeds into the current Democrat idea of abolishing the Electioral College? Or how about Obama’s handling of ISIS and quick withdrawal from Iraq which has led to increased Iranian influence. Pretty sure those are current issues. But I’ll play along.

For two years people against Trump touted Mueller’s investigation. Now that it didn’t say what they wanted it’s on to house investigations. The star witness so far is Michael Cohen who after hours of preparation with Schiff’s people still didn’t say what they wanted him to. Why? Because when investigations start he would be found guilty of again lying to Congress.

Those investigations will start quickly and use the FISA and fake dossier documents. This will be so Trump does not declassify the FISA warrants and supporting documents. The new goal for the Dems will be to focus on painting Trump as the Capone of our time. If successful the Dems win 2020 and bury all evidence of corruption which led to the investigation. 

People are impressed with how little leaks came out during the investigation and astonished it didn’t say what they wanted it to. Could it be by removing the corrupt FBI leadership there was no backstop? Maybe that’s why the left wanted Barr to recuse himself so that RR would oversee it all.

RR was appointed by Trump 

12 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

RR was appointed by Trump 

He also offered to wear a wire while meeting with Trump. After claiming it was not serious, former Deputy Director McCabe provides a different narrative. So if someone desperately wanted oversight of the investigation to go in their favor, who would they rather have? 

A: New Trump appointed AG

B: Guy who offered to use his position to spy on POTUS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/17/politics/mccabe-fbi-rosenstein-wire/index.html

9 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Ummmm, might want to look closely at that.

I'm right. No need to look at anything 

7 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

He also offered to wear a wire while meeting with Trump. After claiming it was not serious, former Deputy Director McCabe provides a different narrative. So if someone desperately wanted oversight of the investigation to go in their favor, who would they rather have? 

A: New Trump appointed AG

B: Guy who offered to use his position to spy on POTUS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/17/politics/mccabe-fbi-rosenstein-wire/index.html

Trump appointed the guy. You can't blame any Democrats for that. That he wanted to wear a wire says he knew and wanted to prove the prez was out to obstruct justice. That's laudable, not condemnation. 

See, Trump is lashing out, don't just buy his lies at face value. 

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Ummmm, might want to look closely at that.

Correct. The investigation under Mueller began shortly after Comey was fired. Comey was already investigating the campaign and Russian interference. The firing of Comey left McCabe in charge of the FBI. Neither McCabe nor Comey were Trump appointments and Comey is suspected of leaking information to the MSM.

Comey’s firing provided those in charge of the FBI and I assume CIA an obstruction of justice narrative and exacerbated CI claims. 

The new narrative will be obstruction and finances but they will go nowhere. Democrats need to recover in the eyes of their base after no collusion.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bob_sauve28 said:

I'm right. No need to look at anything 

Trump appointed the guy. You can't blame any Democrats for that. That he wanted to wear a wire says he knew and wanted to prove the prez was out to obstruct justice. That's laudable, not condemnation. 

See, Trump is lashing out, don't just buy his lies at face value. 

So if RR knew of wrong doing why not go before Congress? I get the idea of a wire would be to catch the guy in the act but after it didn’t happen why not come forward with what he knew publucally like Cohen did. Could’ve done it in a closed session followed by a public one. 

You say not to take Trumps “lies” at face value but you think RR knew of wrongdoing and wanted to do the right thing. Trump said no collusion for two years and the left tried to convince everyone it happened. 

Edited by SABRES 0311
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Correct. The investigation under Mueller began shortly after Comey was fired. Comey was already investigating the campaign and Russian interference. The firing of Comey left McCabe in charge of the FBI. Neither McCabe nor Comey were Trump appointments and Comey is suspected of leaking information to the MSM.

Comey’s firing provided those in charge of the FBI and I assume CIA an obstruction of justice narrative and exacerbated CI claims. 

The new narrative will be obstruction and finances but they will go nowhere. Democrats need to recover in the eyes of their base after no collusion.

Correct.

In accordance with 18 U.S. Code § 2381. In an attempt to remove by illegal means the Commander in Chief,  that is considered Treason.

There are several statutes on this, bit 18 deals specifically with it being tantamount to a military event, since the President is not only in the chain of command, but is the top of the military chain of command.

There is ample evidence for charges to be filed right now. This was nothing short of an attack on the Constitution and the Republic it founds by the Democrat party.

Had they succeeded, or if they are allowed to walk away without accountability, the Republic is effectively dead as a government of the people, by the people, for the people. In other words, we'd effectively be a conquered people.

Edited by Scottysabres

14 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

RR was a Trump appointee and started the Special Council investigation after the other Trump appointee recused himself. Nothing to do with the Democrats. Or the news media. Trump DOJ investigated Trump 

10 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Correct.

In accordance with 18 U.S. Code § 2381. In an attempt to remove by illegal means the Commander in Chief,  that is considered Treason.

There are several statutes on this, bit 18 deals specifically with it being tantamount to a military event, since the President is not only in the chain of command, but is the top of the military chain of command.

There is ample evidence for charges to be filed right now. This was nothing short of an attack on the Constitution and the Republic it founds by the Democrat party.

Had they succeeded, or if they are allowed to walk away without accountability, the Republic is effectively dead as a government of the people, by the people, for the people. In other words, we'd effectively be a conquered people.

A Republican deputy AG appointed by Trump is the fault of the Democrats? Oh come on. How silly 

29 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

RR was a Trump appointee and started the Special Council investigation after the other Trump appointee recused himself. Nothing to do with the Democrats. Or the news media. Trump DOJ investigated Trump 

A Republican deputy AG appointed by Trump is the fault of the Democrats? Oh come on. How silly 

If I wanted to read fox news I would but instead I just come here and get it all from Scotty. He has failed multiple times when presented with actual facts to prove anything he believes and at 1 point in our argument said "I can choose to believe or not believe anything I like" as a counter argument to the mountains of evidence that Trump has done nothing to improve the economy. On top of that I gave evidence of Trump increasing both the debt and deficit and he shrugged it off as nothing but was all pissed about Obama doing it. Talk about cognitive dissonance. 

Hell he couldn't or wouldn't give me concrete examples of where in public schools they push the liberal agenda. Considering I know way too much about Education in NY, I can say fairly effectively that teachers don't have any time to push some liberal agenda on kids as they battle to teach in ever deteriorating education environment brought on by the fact we have slashed taxes on corporations and the wealthy so much that the pool of money for education and infrastructure is on life support. So until President P#ssy Grabber stops yelling about some dumb wall that won't fix anything and starts signing bills for education and infrastructure, I will continue to say he sucks at his job because all he has done is keep the Obama economy running and add more debt and deficit to the nation. 

Edited by LGR4GM

58 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

If I wanted to read fox news I would but instead I just come here and get it all from Scotty. He has failed multiple times when presented with actual facts to prove anything he believes and at 1 point in our argument said "I can choose to believe or not believe anything I like" as a counter argument to the mountains of evidence that Trump has done nothing to improve the economy. On top of that I gave evidence of Trump increasing both the debt and deficit and he shrugged it off as nothing but was all pissed about Obama doing it. Talk about cognitive dissonance. 

Hell he couldn't or wouldn't give me concrete examples of where in public schools they push the liberal agenda. Considering I know way too much about Education in NY, I can say fairly effectively that teachers don't have any time to push some liberal agenda on kids as they battle to teach in ever deteriorating education environment brought on by the fact we have slashed taxes on corporations and the wealthy so much that the pool of money for education and infrastructure is on life support. So until President P#ssy Grabber stops yelling about some dumb wall that won't fix anything and starts signing bills for education and infrastructure, I will continue to say he sucks at his job because all he has done is keep the Obama economy running and add more debt and deficit to the nation. 

And it's not just him. It's a whole movement based on that! 

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

The overwhelming information and recorded events are put there, look them up yourself.

Just as you subscribe to your "information channels", and claim them to be factual, I do mine as well.

Only, don't look now, but the real facts are leaning in my direction.

Us Education weekly, a liberal publication (since your so high on publications to trust) just came out in Feb. of 2018 with figures on the impact a 10.3 to 1 liberal to conservative educator ratio is having on shaping the young.

But hell, we'll ignore conservatives being attacked on both university and public high schools for pro conservative attire. Physically assaulted and so on.

But ya, liberal ideology isn't being pushed in a larger aspect within the educational system all while incident after incident, story after story says other wise. Nothing to see here folks, move along.........(insert large eye roll here)

4 hours ago, bob_sauve28 said:

RR wasn't the author of the dossier, nor was he in front of the FISA court lying directly about it. But that is neither here nor there.

RR is an after thought in the process. A failed Coup d'etat appears by all known public records released to date, to have taken place.

Fusion pays for the dossier by Clinton campaign and the trail goes from there.

22 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

The overwhelming information and recorded events are put there, look them up yourself.

Just as you subscribe to your "information channels", and claim them to be factual, I do mine as well.

Only, don't look now, but the real facts are leaning in my direction.

Us Education weekly, a liberal publication (since your so high on publications to trust) just came out in Feb. of 2018 with figures on the impact a 10.3 to 1 liberal to conservative educator ratio is having on shaping the young.

But hell, we'll ignore conservatives being attacked on both university and public high schools for pro conservative attire. Physically assaulted and so on.

But ya, liberal ideology isn't being pushed in a larger aspect within the educational system all while incident after incident, story after story says other wise. Nothing to see here folks, move along.........(insert large eye roll here)

Post a link. Let me see what this evidence says and who wrote it. 

Also I have no doubt that the majority of the teachers in the US are liberal. If that's all you got is a stat saying there are more liberal than conservative teachers then no *****. 

Edited by LGR4GM