Captaincy

Billssabres33

Yes.  the problem with the emojis is that when you select them, they are about 50% bigger than they show up in the post.  Hard to read them if you don't know what was selected.

Like North Buffalo's emojis look like a ginger mime and a guy smoking a blue reefer.

Whatever that's supposed to mean, I don't think I want to party with him.

• Haha (+1) 1

I hope they don't just gift Eichel the "C".     There's still important parts of his game that need show significant improvement to consider him Captain material.... line changes, body language, interviews, face-offs, etc..  

1 minute ago, pi2000 said:

I hope they don't just gift Eichel the "C".     There's still important parts of his game that need show significant improvement to consider him Captain material.... line changes, body language, interviews, face-offs, etc..  

The ones that all changed for the better last year?

6 minutes ago, dudacek said:

The ones that all changed for the better last year?

Sorry, I don't believe he improved enough in any of those areas to warrant the captaincy.    His line changes are egregious... and it permeates throughout the team, thanks to lack of accountability by the coaching staff with these young players who simply don't get it yet.  

1 hour ago, pi2000 said:

Sorry, I don't believe he improved enough in any of those areas to warrant the captaincy.    His line changes are egregious... and it permeates throughout the team, thanks to lack of accountability by the coaching staff with these young players who simply don't get it yet.  

I'm sorry, I just can't take this anymore.  You bitch about every aspect of the Sabres.  Why are you even here? 

To ignore you go.

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

I'm sorry, I just can't take this anymore.  You bitch about every aspect of the Sabres.  Why are you even here? 

Sir you are on a 2 week WTO, why are you letting yourself get unfocused, get back on the ball and let us know when that TOGA party is scheduled.

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I would assume Bogo still has an A, at least nominally.  The Sabres roster on their web page as of the moment shows A's for Eich, Okie & Bogo.

I think this is what we will see opening night ... Eich's A will become a C.  KO and Bogo will retain the A's.  In the unlikely (?) event that Bogo is out of the lineup then Jake will get the A.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.