Dahlin Signs his ELC

Brawndo

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

Is that totally predictable, or somewhat interesting?

I seem to recall that there are some wrinkles that can make these ELC's not so cookie cutter.

Considering Josh Allen still hasn't signed his deal with the Bills, I'm thankful this was put to bed quickly.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

Is that totally predictable, or somewhat interesting?

I seem to recall that there are some wrinkles that can make these ELC's not so cookie cutter.

His deal was completely cookie cutter.  He got the rookie max & is eligible to earn money for every bonus category that D-men qualify for.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Taro T said:

His deal was completely cookie cutter.  He got the rookie max & is eligible to earn money for every bonus category that D-men qualify for.

Jason Botterill:  How about $924k and every bonus possible?

Dahlin's agent:  You're a tough negotiator, Jason, but we both know he's worth $925k.

Jason Botterill:  Yeah, you've really got me over a barrel on this one ... OK, deal!

2 hours ago, sabills said:

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/310545/rasmus-dahlin

Puts him at 6-3 185, which isn't teeny. He's got some room on his frame, though.

I'm 6'-2".  Some years ago I successfully dieted and got down to about 180 lb.  People thought I had cancer.  185 on a 6'-3" frame *is* teeny. 

I'm sure he'll bulk up.

And yet.. if you look at the BMI matrix...

185 is smack dab in the ideal weight for 6'3.

23.1 in fact.

The real question is how much his mass is bone versus muscle at this point.  My guess, being Scandanavian, is that he has higher bone mass.  So he will put on muscle mass as he begins his workouts.

I was 6'3 185lbs my senior year in high school.  

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

I'm 6 feet but have lost 15 pounds since moving to Oklahoma after being incredibly thin to begin with and probably am dying of something at this point 

The moral of the story is, I hope Rasmus is a lot heavier than I am

Too much anger... you need to relax.

6 minutes ago, LTS said:

Too much anger... you need to relax.

I've actually been very good at keeping my emotions in check since, about, April, for reasons I won't get into detail with here. I had a revelation or two. 

What it is is the IBS 

And the night of the ROR trade doesn't count, that was 99% theatrics 

1 hour ago, inkman said:

It looks like the noobs don't understand how enrty level deals work

So I see the dark text on the blue background that people have mentioned. What did you use to post this? OS, app, etc.…

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.