Eichel switching to #9 (OFFICIAL)

Hoss

Eichel changes to 9  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which number do you prefer for Eichel?

Indeed, wore it because he wore it growing up like his brother did. He also said he wanted to wear 45 because it’s the number his dad watched him wear before his father was murdered.

He changed back to 23 because he got punked by another player who said after the game he never would’ve been able to do it to number 23 but could do it to 45.

With Jordan you always have to be careful, a lot of his stories become the stuff of urban legend.

On this list of NHLers its Milt Schmidt, who I've never heard of:

The Line ... Schmidt, Dumart and Bauer ...

LOL, is prohibited! Sauerkraut.. without the Sauer

Edited by Neo

My favorite thing about 15 is that it could really be his. If he ever really became a star he'd have a good look at the best NHLer in 15 ever, possibly in (American Big 4) sports.

Look at this list, Starr is the clear winner at the moment:

What?  No Jack Kemp?

Speaking of out of date jersies

My son has a Moulson 26 that he bought the day Moulson signed back with Sabres a few July 1's ago --  (got it while it was still 50% off) -- any ideas on where to get it restitched to a Dahlin 26 ?

We'll be in Buffalo visiting family in August

Thanks

My son has a Moulson 26 that he bought the day Moulson signed back with Sabres a few July 1's ago --  (got it while it was still 50% off) -- any ideas on where to get it restitched to a Dahlin 26 ?

Thanks

Broadway Knitting Mills used to be good for that sort of stuff. No idea if they're even still open.

My son has a Moulson 26 that he bought the day Moulson signed back with Sabres a few July 1's ago -- (got it while it was still 50% off) -- any ideas on where to get it restitched to a Dahlin 26 ?

Thanks

The Sabres store does it - bought a Leino for $35 on clearance and got it switched at the Sabres store to Reinhart. I believe it’s $30 for the nameplate.

Thanks

giphy.gif

I sorta love the idea. A fresh start.

I see training camp starting with Jack in #15 and wearing an A.  At the end of camp they introduce the new captains.  After introducing Reino and Dahlin as A's, they introduce Jack as the Captain in his new #9 jersey.  Like you said, it gives the team a fresh start and it amplifies the boost Dahlin provides the team.

Everything old is wiped clean, all old sins forgiven, all reputations (good and bad) erased.  The Sabres are now playing for the future, and they've got something to prove.

(I can almost picture the resulting Opening Night hype video.)

I see training camp starting with Jack in #15 and wearing an A.  At the end of camp they introduce the new captains.  After introducing Reino and Dahlin as A's, they introduce Jack as the Captain in his new #9 jersey.  Like you said, it gives the team a fresh start and it amplifies the boost Dahlin provides the team.

Everything old is wiped clean, all old sins forgiven, all reputations (good and bad) erased.  The Sabres are now playing for the future, and they've got something to prove.

That would make too much sense.   Won't happen.  Not a chance.

Thanks

Should be a nice an easy fix since it's only the name plate.  You won't have to deal with any adhesive behind the numbers.

That actually sounds rather awesome, it's Eichel's team now for better or worse so lets give him the reins and tell him to forget his first three years. Now its time to become great!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.