UPDATE: Sam Reinhart signs 2-year extension -- $3.65MM per year

dudacek

Does he do a ton of blow?

Him and Ristolainen right? For 2 more Swedish left handed defenseman I hope. They should trade Eichel while they are at it. He could probably land at least 5 LHD all on his own.

I know a guy who I trust who definitely knows... so you have no choice but to believe me.   Otherwise you're an idiot. 

I know a guy who I trust who definitely knows... so you have no choice but to believe me.   Otherwise you're an idiot. 

Sweet. We should just trade everyone on the roster (except Lord Casey) for left handed defensemen. We could corner the entire market.

LHD Lord Casey LHD

LHD LHD LHD

LHD LHD LHD

LHD LHD LHD

LHD

LHD LHD

LHD LHD

LHD LHD

LHD

LHD

LHD

Head Coach, Phil Housley (also a LHD of course, otherwise he would have had to go as well)

First question: Is Sam a Swede?

If that does not apply: Ink Sam for 4 years 5.5M per

So you want him to become a UFA as soon as humanly possible? We can't do that if we're trading him for more LHD.

Edited by Alkoholist

• SDS changed the title to Sam Reinhart: What does his next contract look like?
On 7/3/2018 at 2:24 PM, pi2000 said:

You know they've been shopping him aggressively for the last year (which is what I've also heard from a guy who I trust), or that a trade is actually imminent?

The real issue with Reinhart lies deeper than just typical stats. It's something your everyday fan/armchair GM can't grasp.

You see, if you take a deeper look at analytics on him it boils down to one very simple thing that holds him back. It's not just the 2nd overall pick or that he's not a center. Those are both good takes, but they really miss the point.

The REAL issue... is that his first name is Samson but people don't call him that enough. It's a really good name.

• Like (+1) 1

I thought Sam really stepped in when Jack went down with the injury. I do wonder with O'Relly gone if that is going to impact his offensive production since it appeared they had some chemistry together. I hope we re-sign him for longer than 2 or 3 years. Never hurts to have a 50 point young player with some upside. And right now, this team needs all the help it can get.

1 minute ago, Lucky E said:

I thought Sam really stepped in when Jack went down with the injury. I do wonder with O'Relly gone if that is going to impact his offensive production since it appeared they had some chemistry together. I hope we re-sign him for longer than 2 or 3 years. Never hurts to have a 50 point young player with some upside. And right now, this team needs all the help it can get.

3 yrs be good 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Lucky E said:

Are you @Scottysabres, but couldn't log-in? 

9 hours ago, SDS said:

I can combine your accountsI can combine your accounts

You want to merge my account LGR4GM with my current one? I don't use the gmail on that account much but use the one on Skurk Liger more. I did reactivate the LGR4GM account yesterday by recovering my PW but it seems weird to switch back to it. 

Edited by Skurk Liger

47 minutes ago, Guest said:

You want to merge my account LGR4GM with my current one? I don't use the gmail on that account much but use the one on Skurk Liger more. I did reactivate the LGR4GM account yesterday by recovering my PW but it seems weird to switch back to it. 

Had to merge backwards? I don't use the gmail on this anymore but switched to the Skurk account

47 minutes ago, Skurk Liger said:

Crap. I did it backwards. I merged this one into LGR4GM. Sorry. I can change the email address and reset your password if need be. You can use the contact form to send me info.

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Had to merge backwards? I don't use the gmail on this anymore but switched to the Skurk account

I'm an idiot. PM me your email address.

Just now, SDS said:

Crap. I did it backwards. I merged this one into LGR4GM. Sorry. I can change the email address and reset your password if need be. You can use the contact form to send me info.

Just change the email address to the other one and I am good. I did miss my old account. Where's the contact form?

Edited by LGR4GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.