Trade: Ryan O'Reilly to St Louis Blues

CallawaySabres

Am I the only one who would pick the Blues roster over the Knights?

Short term, nope. I'm betting Vegas meets Earth next season.

From Stastny's POV is what I meant. Why would he stay in STL even for the same money when Vegas is offering him that to go play on a very good team.

Presumably, St. Louis could have signed him before he ever talked to Vegas. St. Louis made the active choice to trade him and move on. Even if your hypothesis is right and Stastny wanted out, St. Louis could have kept him and made a run. It's not like they were some bottom feeder at the deadline. I think they wanted to move on. Edited by TrueBlueGED

That seems reasonable.  FWIW I find Stastny to be pretty heavily overrated.

Me too. He's nothing special, but he is a good 2nd line center. Tyler Bozak is...not.

Parayko plus possibly

If O'Reilly really is getting traded, words cannot fully describe how much I hope you're right.

I don't like this pressure...at all

If you can't take the heat get yo ass out da kitchen :flirt:

I mean you did start the thread. And the whole concept of insiders make my blood boil somewhere near this level:(you being evey, me being V naturally)

Edited by inkman

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.