Trade: Ryan O'Reilly to St Louis Blues

CallawaySabres

I don’t know that anyone has. Berglund and Sobotka make up two thirds of the third line.

Thompson pushes for a spot with Jack or Casey.

Depth chart looks something like...?

Reinhart Eichel Sheary

Okposo Mittelstadt Girgensons

Pominville Berglund Sobotka

Baptiste Larsson Wilson

Here's hoping Berglund or Sobotka are elsewhere in less than a years time.  Berglund is continually injured, and to be honest, he's not that great. 

And if we finish in last place again? Or the Blues are great? Does the locker room nonsense go away?

Besides, know who else marshaled the team to last place, if we want to frame it that way? Eichel, Reinhart, Risto, et al.

Now you get my emotions the last 8 trade deadline days. Nothing quite like the realization that your team is choosing to get a little worse.

I don’t know that anyone has. Berglund and Sobotka make up two thirds of the third line.

Thompson pushes for a spot with Jack or Casey.

Depth chart looks something like...?

Reinhart Eichel Sheary

Okposo Mittelstadt Girgensons

Pominville Berglund Sobotka

Baptiste Larsson Wilson

That’s not fast...

Jason, Jason...

While not fast, for the first time in 5 years it looks like an NHL roster.

Now you get my emotions the last 8 trade deadline days. Nothing quite like the realization that your team is choosing to get a little worse.

That's just the way it goes. If you don't pick in the top 3 every single year until the end of time, you can't truly build a winner....or something

Oh, I always got your emotions, I just disagreed with your assessment of the situation as a whole. Anyway, I don't think we got a little worse with this, I think we got a good deal worse.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.