Trade: Ryan O'Reilly to St Louis Blues

CallawaySabres

But I’ve seen Vogl Tweeting quotes from Botterill that make it unequivocally clear that they’re shopping him.

How can they bring him back after all this?

Per Vogl:

Jason Botterill confirms the signing bonus for Ryan O'Reilly isn't due until the end of the day and talks continue.

Per Larry Brooks 4 minutes ago:

Islanders in on O'Reilly trade talks with Buffalo, we are told. Center is owed $7.5M bonus by midnight. Return package obviously would change from today to tomorrow.

Edited by That Aud Smell

I don't think that's what's going on. I think it's just a negotiating tactic. It makes sense.

Yep, pretty sure Botterill is bluffing to create a false deadline.

Pretty stock tactic and one I doubt many GMs will fall for.

Your buddy may just be riding late on the earlier rumours.

Or, Perron and Bozak were brought in to fill for Thomas and Sobotka and Armstrong decided he’s going for it now.

But I doubt it.

Am I the only one who finds it downright bizarre that St. Louis didn't want to pay Stastny (given what he signed for), but was totally okay paying Bozak?

Bozak and Perron to blues, no room for O'Reilly there any more I think.

Am I the only one who finds it downright bizarre that St. Louis didn't want to pay Stastny (given what he signed for), but was totally okay paying Bozak?

I'm with you on that :p

Stastny got what, Same term $1.5 more per?

If so, I’m with you.

Blues seem to be the Regier Sabres.

I'll put a guess in.

ROR and Nylander for Parayko, Sobotka, and Kyrou

Hope so but I think that's wishful thinking. I would love parayko back tho. I'd be ok with parayko, first and a second. Along with a blues cap dump. Edited by Derrico

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.