RFA Qualifying Deadline 5pm EDT Today

WildCard

Oh yeah, get all the players in the game and name the divisions after coaches.

Ron Rolston, Jimmy Roberts, Ted Sator and Billy Inglis

Ted Sator wasn’t a JAG. Schoenfeld. Rammer’s record is pretty bad also.

How about conferences after crappy GM’s. Murray and John Anderson.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

#Sabres official qualifying list: Justin Bailey, Sam Reinhart, C.J. Smith, Nicholas Baptiste, Sean Malone, and Danny O'Regan.

Per Joe Yerdon

What does that mean exactly?  Is a "qualifying offer" a fixed amount/term, and if the player doesn't like it they go to arbitration? 

What does that mean exactly? Is a "qualifying offer" a fixed amount/term, and if the player doesn't like it they go to arbitration?

The CBA requires teams to offer Restricted Free Agents a minimum contract offer in order to retain their rights - 100 per cent of their current deal if they make over $1 million, up to 110 percent if they make less.

None of our guys are eligible for arbitration, which I believe requires you to be over 24 or have played more than 4 years pro.

Taro is our resident expert if I’ve missed a nuance, but that’s basically it.

Edited by dudacek

The CBA requires teams to offer Restricted Free Agents a minimum contract offer in order to retain their rights - 100 per cent of their current deal if they make over $1 million, up to 110 percent if they make less.

None of our guys are eligible for arbitration, which I believe believe requires you to be over 24 or have played more than 4 years pro.

Taro is our resident expert if I’ve missed a nuance, but that’s basically it.

Wilson would be eligible but both parties want to avoid it. That's why we're not qualifying him.

The Wilson decision shows how smart JBot is. Instead if letting a 3rd party decide Wilson’s value and possibly create some hard feelings. Instead sit down with him and reach an agreement both sides will be happy with. If Wilson decides to walk, he is replacable. However, guys like Wilson don’t walk. They stay where they are wanted.  Can Get Work

I think Priestlay and Sutton are actually worthy of being conference names and not  mere division names.  I don't remember the other guy.

i only know of him because I believe his daughter (or maybe granddaughter?) went to the same elementary school I graduated from a year ahead of me.

I see that Anthony Duclair was not given an offer by the Blackhawks and is also an UFA.

What's that, three different teams that have given up on him? And he's only 22. He had 20 goals his first year with the Coyotes, but really fell off the last 2 years, and was in the press box more than on the ice for the

Hawks.

I see that Anthony Duclair was not given an offer by the Blackhawks and is also an UFA.

What's that, three different teams that have given up on him? And he's only 22. He had 20 goals his first year with the Coyotes, but really fell off the last 2 years, and was in the press box more than on the ice for the

Hawks.

Dougie Hamilton, 2 teams have already given up on him too. Say what you want about his numbers and everything else, but that's two franchises so far.

Evander Kane, he's got two under his belt too. Let's see how long he lasts with the Sharks

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.