2018 - 2019 Sabres Prospects

GASabresIUFAN

24 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

For Pi,.... but practice... and PS AI doesnt play anymore.  I could watch NBA back when he played...

I haven't been able to watch the NBA since Isaiah Thomas held James Dolan hostage. The last time I watched hoop, the Knicks were good. Ward, Houston, Spree, LJ, Camby and Ewing. 

And that just goes to show you how much more I like hockey than basketball. Because the sabres aren't any better than the Knicks, and I keep on watching them!

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I spy 2 Sabres defensemen on that list. 

Oskari is ours - the mystery man from 2 drafts ago.  Mikko Kokkonen is 2019 draft eligible; we drafted Miska Kukkonen last year. (Crazy Finnish names...)

Laaksonen's development has been nice to see though, especially when he was initially reported as like 5'7" and 100 pounds when we drafted him.

25 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Nice but wth with the blue lid..?

17 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

He is the Red Bull Player of the Game maybe? 

The rest of the team is in blue helmets, remember many of the European leagues have the leading point getter wear a gold helmet to stand out to the crowd.

2 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

The rest of the team is in blue helmets, remember many of the European leagues have the leading point getter wear a gold helmet to stand out to the crowd.

The first guy to congratulate him did have the gold helmet.  So there's at least three different ones out there.  I feel like I'm watching a youth hockey clip.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, FuhrUrsinne said:

That's awesome. What a nice free agent pick-up Pilut may turn out to be. Anyone know how Guhle is doing? I haven't heard much about him in a while.

He has 9 points on the season (Pilut has 22).  The other day he had an awful night...I don't know Guhle's actual plus-minus for the game, but it seemed like he was on the ice for 3 or 4 goals against.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.