2018 - 2019 Sabres Prospects

GASabresIUFAN

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Had a better half statistically in the 1st half than the second. Overall, his numbers were better than one would expect from freshman defensive defenceman. Made the WJC team, did OK with them, and is expected to be one of the leaders next year.

His coach and the Sabres continue to say nice things, but what else would you expect? No buzz around him that I’ve seen from people outside the organization.

That should be a fun one to watch in the developmental camp.  He's the exact kind of player you'd like to see show up as a man among boys now that he's one year removed from his draft.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Pretty clearly, IMO.

I’m not so sure.  Cozens looks like a top 6 forward which is awesome, but UPL has the potential to be a Vezina winning type No.1 goalie.  It’s close, but I’m giving the nod to UPL.  After them there is a pretty big gap.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.