All Dahlin day

WildCard

The world’s a better place because both brash and humble exist. It’s richer.

Humility makes great accomplishments even greater.

I will always be drawn to humble.

Edited by Neo

Rasmus seems like such a likeable kid.

Can’t wait to see his competitive side emerge.

I really admire his approach and believe that in the long run having a guy that talented also being that focused will do more for our culture than anything else could.

I really admire his approach and believe that in the long run having a guy that talented also being that focused will do more for our culture than anything else could.

It's going to be really good to have guys like him and Ullmark on the team.

+1,000

This is what I'm hoping too.  That by some combination of charisma, talent, and saying just the right thing at just the right time, he makes each of Eichel, Risto and Reino (and Bogo, Beaulieu, KO, ROR and Zemgus) want intensely to be the best he can possibly be so as not to let him down.

If they get that out of those guys, this team can do something,

It's going to be really good to have guys like him and Ullmark on the team.

It's a start. Botterill has to help out with some addition by subtraction. Losing Alex Jones fan Lehner is a start. But there's a ways to go. If he doesn't, guys like Dahlin and Ullmark could just get subsumed into the swamp.

That focus and drive is what I perceive is missing from Jack and Sam, and why I have so much difficulty warming up to them.  If Rasmus is Walter Payton-esque in his preparation, I'll be on the top of the fan boi mountain for him.  Hopefully the concept is real and it rubs off on our two entitled Tankfruit.

Congrats on getting the McDavid of D men...

He should team up nicely with Eichel.

They'll be great for each others careers.

I can't say because I don't know but I have read that the Sabres did a good job all the way through the draft.

JBot is building the team smartly.

The draft was pretty boring for me with our first pick at 60 but what about the Preds? No draft pick until the 4th round? Wow...

That focus and drive is what I perceive is missing from Jack and Sam, and why I have so much difficulty warming up to them.  If Rasmus is Walter Payton-esque in his preparation, I'll be on the top of the fan boi mountain for him.  Hopefully the concept is real and it rubs off on our two entitled Tankfruit.

I have so many similar thoughts ...

It's a start. Botterill has to help out with some addition by subtraction. Losing Alex Jones fan Lehner is a start. But there's a ways to go. If he doesn't, guys like Dahlin and Ullmark could just get subsumed into the swamp.

Alex Jones?..well golleyy-    thank God we dumped him then

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.