The 3rd Annual Great Sabrespace Meetup! Washington at Buffalo, 2/23/19, 1:00pm

darksabre

2 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Hate to break it to you, but a Detroit writer recently created a depth chart without ol' Zetterberg on there...some believe he's not coming back this year

Oh I'm well aware. He's "old" and his back is a mess. Retirement's definitely coming. I'm amazed he played this year, honestly. Datsyuk leaving took some wind out of his sails too. 

I've said it before, but when Z leaves, I'm mostly done with Detroit. Just no one on that team to really hold me in. I'll keep following them, but I'm pretty firmly in Sabres territory these days. 

Just now, josie said:

Oh I'm well aware. He's "old" and his back is a mess. Retirement's definitely coming. I'm amazed he played this year, honestly. Datsyuk leaving took some wind out of his sails too. 

I've said it before, but when Z leaves, I'm mostly done with Detroit. Just no one on that team to really hold me in. I'll keep following them, but I'm pretty firmly in Sabres territory these days. 

Well if you're going to firmly enter Sabres territory all the way, at least the sig below your username is appropriate now ?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, darksabre said:

I'm going to keep voting for the February 23rd game against the Stanley Cup Hero Tom Wilson unless someone else needs to make another suggestion. 

I vote for this as well, and iirc there wasn't any opposition to this. So as long as we get, say 10 yes votes for this, this is what we'll do.

Yes votes so far: WC, d4rk, Josie...

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I vote for this as well, and iirc there wasn't any opposition to this. So as long as we get, say 10 yes votes for this, this is what we'll do.

As mentioned before, really have no preference for which game, so add one more to the column.

15 hours ago, WildCard said:

I'm fine with that date.

I’m going to grab at least 8 tickets for this game. Like last year, you can PayPal the money($87). I’d like it before September 1st, if possible.

I will pm everyone with a question about seat preference and PayPal address.

The already confirmed will definitely get tickets, any others will be sold first come, first served.

Thanks.

By the way, if anyone is interested in other tickets for any games, let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, tom webster said:

So as of now, I have ten people interested with three already paid for.

The ten are guaranteed a ticket. 

For anybody else interested, we’ll do the best we can. 

We'll get enough tickets.  I'm going to dedicate my ticket draft to that game.

14 hours ago, tom webster said:

So as of now, I have ten people interested with three already paid for.

The ten are guaranteed a ticket. 

For anybody else interested, we’ll do the best we can. 

That's great news.... should be a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick re-cap, we now have four people paid, two(myself and eleven) that will have their own tickets, and three more verbally committed for a total of nine(one person dropped out after last update due to other commitment.

if anyone else is interested, try and let us no by Friday although like eleven previously stated, we will probably grab a couple of extras.

22 minutes ago, tom webster said:

Just a quick re-cap, we now have four people paid, two(myself and eleven) that will have their own tickets, and three more verbally committed for a total of nine(one person dropped out after last update due to other commitment.

if anyone else is interested, try and let us no by Friday although like eleven previously stated, we will probably grab a couple of extras.

Are you actually meeting up with us this year???

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.